4.0 out of 5 stars Works GREAT for low cut halter tops.
Published 13 months ago by UVMPT Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for rounder and larger chests.
Published on October 28, 2012 by britt

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for rounder and larger chests., October 28, 2012
I purchased a low plunge, backless dress to wear to the marine ball with my fiancé. It's a black tie event so I couldn't show up as "that girl" of the night. I wear 34dd and could not find this style bra for my size. I bought the bra for 36d hoping it would even out. I did not know my true bra size until recently so I'm used to the bras that don't fit quite right. This bra IS usable for the dress but there is a lot of adjusting that needs to be continuously done. The bra is made slightly pointy which I don't understand why. Seems small/narrow even for a 36d, covers only a little over the important part. This bra is a great idea but product needs improving, the bigger chests are usually the ones that need the support.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really??, August 13, 2013
Cup size was WWWAAAYYYY off. I am a D cup and the cups barely fit half my breast. My friend who is a C cup tried it on and it also provided no support for her either.

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird Fit, October 28, 2013
I was disappointed with this purchase. The bra does not have enough support at all. The top portion that covers the breast is not sturdy and flaps down providing very little coverage and support. This bra would probably be better suited for women with smaller breasts.

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess this is a good buy O.o, March 6, 2013
Overall:

The low-back configuration gives you that "I'm wearing a proper bra" look without actually holding your twins in place.

I purchased this so I could wear this dress[...] with a bra. When I go the bra, the packaging was nothing special. Even though the form struck me, the big thing with this bra are all the straps, so if you're one of those that can't keep your bra straps straight, I would not recommend this for you.

The way the low-back configuration works is by having a very long strap that crisscrosses at the front and clasps at the back. This means that the bottom-front of the bra may pop out a bit, depending on how tight you have it and if you buy a size a little larger around, so also keep that in mind.

The bottom strap didn't really stay in place, I found myself adjusting the bottom strap to go over the bottom-front of the bra several times throughout the day and checking the back because ti didn't give me the confidence that it was actually hidden at the back.

As far as the twins, they were sort of falling out the front a lot. I am ~32C, and I believe I got a 34B so that might be why. But in general, the ladies would bulge out at the front a bit and I'd have to adjust them every hour or so.

I can't speak to the other configurations yet. I'll update it once I can.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works GREAT for low cut halter tops., November 8, 2013
I bought this bra to go with my Marilyn Monroe "Seven Year Itch" dress (the low cut white halter one). It was the ONLY bra that worked. Yes, it was slightly smaller than I expected but I ordered a size up and it worked really well. No, it doesn't provide complete coverage, but then why would you be wearing a shirt/dress that warrants a bra like this if you wanted full coverage? (duh) The straps work perfectly (I believe it comes with two or three different types of straps) and they are easy to put on and adjust. I can definitely see myself wearing this any time I wear a low cut dress and wish I would have known about it earlier!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, June 3, 2014
This bra does not support you breast at all. It's just basically stands a covering but no support. The cup is also too small.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor fit, March 15, 2013
The bra has very little support and no lift. Although straps are more than adequate, the bra itself is not more than a flat piece of material.

1.0 out of 5 stars Might work if you have no boobs, March 12, 2014
I wear a 38D. This did.not.work. I wanted to wear it with a low cut dress... FAIL! I ended up returning.

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't wear it., December 20, 2013
I bought it to wear with a dress, I am 34D and this did not fit, at all... horrible. I would not recommend if you wear a larger cup.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, July 20, 2013
Although this is a good product, im still not convinced i used the bra with a backless dress and it just seemed like it was all over the place. I tried to use tape to hold it in place but didnt work.

Maidenform Women's Sexy Plunge Bra