5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the Bombshell!
I have the bombshell bra by Vicoria Secret but didn't want to spend that much money again so I tried this one. I think this one is BETTER.! The fit is perfect and it lifts and gives lots of clevage. Its also super comfortable and looks real. Don't waste your money on the bombshell bra, this one is the way to go!
Published on December 14, 2010 by Stephanie

3.0 out of 5 stars A little bit too much
Published on June 27, 2010 by PFC

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the Bombshell!, December 14, 2010
This review is from: Maidenform Women's Ultimate Push Up Bra (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on the Victoria's Secret version, March 7, 2011
This bra is GREAT! Comfortable and really does what it says. Don't waste your money on the Victoria's Secret version...this one is cheaper and does the same thing.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little bit too much, June 27, 2010
PFC (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maidenform Women's Ultimate Push Up Bra (Apparel)
Too much padding? That thought has never crossed my mind until this bra. I guess I am just not used to having so much ... in front. Well, the ad did say adding 2 cup sizes so why am I complaining? For some reason, the padded cups is really the portion that projects outward and didn't push my girls up to fill the cups. So it seems a little bit empty on top. It still works for tops that are not low cut and I would still wear this one, but I am findding the Miraculous push-up from Victoria's Secrets work a little better.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's perfect!, February 20, 2011
JCB (California, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maidenform Women's Ultimate Push Up Bra (Apparel)
It does exactly what it says... adds two cup sizes! I absolutely love this bra and I'm recommending it to all my girlfriends!

2.0 out of 5 stars Torpedoes!, July 15, 2011
This review is from: Maidenform Women's Ultimate Push Up Bra (Apparel)
I was looking for a bra that gave me nice cleavage. You have no idea how long I've been reading and comparing bras and reviews. I finally decided on this bra because of all the positive reviews. Well I tried it on today and I don't like it! It gave me torpedo boobs! It made my chest look very strange and pointy underneath shirts. It just didn't look natural. The cleavage was okay, but the pointy boobs looked way too comical.

I'm a 34C and it did make my breasts look bigger. I mean, the padding is so thick. A bit too much, in my opinion. I wanted a bra that had some padding, especially on the sides of the bra. Some bras only have padding on the bottom, but I wanted padding on the sides to create better cleavage. That's probably one of the main reasons why I wanted to get this bra. Unfortunately the bra doesn't give me the right shape when I wear something over it. I can't walk around in just a bra! I'm going to have to return this bra and try another one. Ladies, any suggestions for a bra that creates amazing cleavage?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Bra!, May 4, 2012
Denise Casey (Whittier, Ca, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maidenform Women's Ultimate Push Up Bra (Apparel)
I found this bra to be comfortable and very form fitting. There is a lot of padding but considering this is a bust enhancer and push up bra with wire, expect a fuller bust and cleavage. I would say this bra is more for the person that is a size A or B bust due to the amount of padding (I am a 36B). If you are a C cup on up, maybe try a push up bra that does not have so much padding or you might get the "torpedo" shape like the other reviewer stated.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BRA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!, May 7, 2011
This is the best bra ever made!!!! It really does increase your size by 2 cups but it looks NATURAL!!! You can't feel the underwire and it has great support even for us small girls!!! I saw my friend last week who has gotten a boob job look at me in awe wondering why I hadn't told her I was getting a boob job! lol I said yours was $7000 mine was $24!!!! Buy this you won't regret it! I call it my self esteem bra!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised, December 31, 2010
This bra does exactly what it states it will do - increase your shape by 2 cup sizes. It's priced significantly lower than the VS bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars INSANE padding!, August 12, 2011
This review is from: Maidenform Women's Ultimate Push Up Bra (Apparel)
Holy strawberry shortcake, does this thing have a lot of padding! If you are looking for a bra that makes you look bigger, this is the one. It's a comfortable bra, and very soft. No weird seams. Looks good under a shirt. The straps are able to cross in the back, if you need it. Support is good. I would re-purchase if I needed something like this.

Update 8/24/11:
I used this as a costume piece for cosplay. It was perfect! Was also comfortable for a whole 10 hours, and I never had to adjust it. What a great piece!

4.0 out of 5 stars way cheaper and maybe better than VS miraculous, March 19, 2011
I had bought Victorias secret miraculous bombshell push up bra for 50 bucks i wore it for a few hours and it started to bother me in the front where the bra starts. It really did add LOTS of clevage but it just wasnt comfy enough and adds TOO much boobs for everyday clothes for me so I decided to return it. Today as I was browsing the bras at Kohls I ran into this Maidenform and it seems great!!! you can get it for half the price and its just as good!! I had a 10 dollar off coupon so I got it dirt cheap and I'm super happy with my buy. Its nots a bra I will wear everyday because its a little too much but will definetly use for those shirts that need the extra oomph and some sexy nights out. Its definetly false advertising but Im not worried about that, my man knows what I have, who cares about everybody else. I just bought it today but so far I would totally recommend it over Victorias secret!

Maidenform Women's Ultimate Push Up Bra