|Fits as expected||
Maidenform Women's Weightless Comfort Bra
- Cups: 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane; Lace: 89% Nylon, 11% Elastane
- Hook & Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Lightweight foam with concealment built in for modesty
- Breathable fabrics and clean-edge lace are versatile and disappear under clothes.
- Extra coverage cups eliminate spillage
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Weightless comfort is a staple for a woman’s wardrobe. Technology and expertise are combined with clean and feminine details in this effortless new collection. Full coverage necklines are designed to flatter and contain while super lightweight cups provide invisible concealment for modesty. the delicate selvedge edge lace virtually disappears under clothes but never make her feel invisible.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0079VKXDW
- Item model number: 9621
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
in every way. I have implants and I normally wear a 34 DD or 34 DDD but even this 34 DD
was too large.
The color was OK though so I was a bit bummed because finding a 34 DD or DDD bra in a
different color is hard to find.
I sent this back.
fyi: I also bought another one at the same time and it was the same thing so I wrote the same
review... the ones I really love I wrote a review on too)
I had read that the lace was scratchy - after 2 washings I no longer found this to be a problem.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This bra used to be well made, but the last two I purchased were not. The underwires came loose and poked out of the "channel" that the wire runs through. Read morePublished 17 months ago by AMB
I love this bra and have purchased many in this style in different colors. I don't know why they are no longer being sold, but please bring them back. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Cav1989
I wear 36 D and my chest looks like either cone or pointy mountain.Published 20 months ago by Galaxy
Super comfy, super smooth even under t-shirts and tanks. My back is super happy, too.Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer
Uncomfortable and itchy. Very disappointed in it. I'm usually a Maidenform fan, but this was was awful from the moment I put it on.Published 21 months ago by n2boating