Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 22, 2007
The positives: There are bright and colorful illustrations that Lucy Cousins does best in her Maisy stories. The stickers are incorporated in the story which makes it a good "teachable moment" for your preschooler. (Meaning, your child has to find the sticker and place it in the appropriate spot.) The paperback book was not too expensive so it made for a nice Valentine's Day gift!

The negatives: Unfortunately, this is a "one-time" kind of story. The story asks you to "Put on Maisy's apron." or "Find a mirror for Ostrich." These instructions for sticker placement could have been written a little better so that when we read it over and over again the story would make sense after the stickers were put on the page.

All in all, my 2-year old daughter loves the book and she likes to look at the stickers she put on the pages by herself. To her, she got a great gift and that's all that matters really!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 5, 2016
I bought this valentine sticker book to send to our great-granddaughter who lives in another state. We have always liked Maisy and I think she will enjoy this sticker book from her great-grandparents or at least I hope so. Maisy is a delight in my eyes and most children really do like the Maisy books. I think this is a good way to introduce Maisy to a nearly three year old.
on February 17, 2014
consists of 8 pages. over priced. cheaply made. check out book michaels or craft shops if you are looking for sticker books for children. for the same price you can get a sticker bok with 1000 stickers. hope this helps
on February 20, 2014
My almost 3 year old loves this book. We spread the sticker fun over a couple of days. Even when all the stickers were glued down, she still loves reading this book day after day. Great gift for any Maisy enthusiast!
on March 22, 2013
My daughter is Maisy obsessed so this was the perfect addition to her collection for Valentine's Day. The story is cute and typical Maisy. My only issue is that it is not always obvious where some of the stickers are to go.
on March 12, 2006
This book is great. I had to do the stickers for her (what a shame) but my little girl loves Maisy and wants to read this again and again. Though the pages are not board, they stand up to her flipping.

Granted, I expected very little from a seasonal sticker book, but this one will stay out year-round.
on February 14, 2007
My little girl is so into stickers and Maisy so these sticker books are a dream! I have yet to give any of our Maisy books a less than 5 star review.
on February 17, 2014
My seven year old daughter loved this book and it made it extra special because it was about Valentines Day. Great book, fast shipping, true to sellers description!
on March 12, 2012
This is a pre-school age story book with stickers. It's perfect for young ones who like stories, and who love to get in on the action!
on April 1, 2016
What fun with Maisy. The stickers are of great quality. My two year old daughter had a fun time with the book while on a flight.