Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Majestic Pet 24-Inch by 34-Inch Orthopedic Double ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 45% off the $92.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.43 shipping
+ $9.82 shipping
+ $1.99 shipping
Majestic Pet Orthopedic Double Pet Bed
|Price:||$67.87 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$24.13 (26%)|
- 24-inch by 34-inch Burgundy Orthopedic Dog Pet Bed
- Made with orthopedic grade thick convoluted foam
- Top of the bed is a Fau by Sheepskin, the sides feature a poly cotton blend and the bottom is made of a durable waterproof denier
- To keep clean, unzip the cover and wash on gentle cycle; air dry
- Dimensions 24-inch L by 34-inch W by 6-inch H
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Size: Medium - 24x34" | Color: Burgundy
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Majestic Pet 24-Inch by 34-Inch Orthopedic Double Pet Bed Medium, Burgundy
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Size||Medium - 24x34"||36" W X 28" L X 4" H||49" L x 35" W x 8" H||Medium|
|Color||Burgundy||Brown||Burgundy & Ivory||Information not provided|
|Dimensions||6 inches x 6 inches x 24 inches x 34 inches||4 inches x 4 inches x 28 inches x 36 inches||8 inches x 8 inches x 49 inches x 35 inches||4 inches x 4 inches x 34 inches x 22 inches|
|Item Package Weight||6.1 pounds||8.45 pounds||12.55 pounds||4 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Great features: 1. it's firm so that when he shifts positions (about 100,000 times per night) he has more stability pushing back from the bed (think - jumping off a stable chair vs. a chair with wheels. the bed, in this case, is the stable chair.)
2. It's large! He has very long legs and likes to sleep on his side, rather than curled up. All of him fits on the bed easily. Also, I sometimes fall asleep on it with him when i'm tucking he and his sis in. We both fit! Finally, when we travel (often), i only bring this bed, bc his sister and he both easily fit on it for a night of snuggling away from home.
3. Fair price
4. VERY durable. I can't even believe the cover has lasted this long. I vacuum it once a week, and wash AND dry it once a week (yeah - i'm that girl). There are zero tears in the fabric, the fleecy top isn't even bare, the zipper is totally perfect (due in part to the fact that the cover is actually plenty large enough for the bed) and the water-resistant bottom really is that.
The down side:
1. I recently bought a snazzy little cover for the bed from Molly Mutt, purely so the two dog beds would match and look nice in my one room apartment. The extra super largest cover from them barely fits over this bed. It is LARGE! Thus, you may have trouble finding alternate covers for this bed if you wish for one.
I am buying a new one after 4 years, bc it's Riley's 11th birthday present. I have noticed the middle of the bed (where i sleep!) is sagging and though it is still off the floor, it is noticeably less cushioned in that spot.
Well worth getting this bed!
He usually moved around at night on his old bed, which we thought was high quality, but, I dont hear him move around at all on this new bed. In fact this is the only place he likes to lay now.
I think this was definitely worth the price.
I wanted something that resembled a mattress, because she's attatched to my bed, however almost everything that I came upon was ridicuously expensive or flimsy ($100+ for an orthopedic bed... she doesn't have arthritis so why bother!)
Finally I came to amazon and after taking a look at the reviews for different styles of this bed I decided to buy one. Even though my dog is definitely a medium I decided that I needed a large (if you have a dog that is a medium but likes to stretch out rather than curl up you should probably do the same).
It's perfect for her, but I do have a few complaints.
-The top fabric attracts loose fur and dirt, so it becomes dirty fairly easily.
-The foam starts to sink after a month or so
-There's no traction and it's really light, so you have to keep this on carpet to avoid it sliding around.
-She's still using my bed because she likes to stay near me (I keep her bed out in the hall)
*Note* For washing, do not wash this with anything else because the fur will come off and it may stick on other items.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The foam insert isn't even close to the same size as the cover. It seems to be high quality, but I have a good extra 6" on each side of the bed where the foam doesn't reach... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Nathan Millerberg
The dog bed is much smaller then advertised. It is also trapazoidal. At best it is 32" wide and the length varies from 42-46". Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mistyridge
Not at all what was advertised! I let it sit for over 24 hours, and it's still only 28 inches wide - not 34 as advertised! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Alyssa
Bed came as advertised. Very thick and sturdy. Our dog stopped sneaking up on the couch to sleep so it's done it's job!Published 4 months ago by Trowbridge
Just received this today... It is huge! Very nice cover but not 100 percent waterproof. I went out and bought a vinyl twin bed zipper cover to fully waterproof the foam. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Lisa O.
Bought for my 18 yr old lab mix. He sleeps quite soundly on it!Published 6 months ago by Laurie Rice
Nice and thick. Good price. Haven't had it long so don't know how durable it is. Fits in 2'x3' medium size dog crate.Published 7 months ago by Cornelia A. Lind
The cover and mattress are quality and 6" thick which is hard to find and the mattress is very firm which is important with a 115 lb. dog. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Dusty