4.0 out of 5 stars Chance dance
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:36 Mins
Chance, experiencing his new queen size bed, that is, until exhaustion sets in and sweet sleep follows.
The bed itself is nice for the money.
Published on March 7, 2011 by Kat K

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but...could be better.
Published on March 31, 2011 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Chance dance, March 7, 2011
Kat K (Cove, texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Majestic Pet 52-Inch Suede Bagel Dog Bed, Chocolate (Misc.)
Length:: 0:36 Mins

The bed itself is nice for the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but...could be better., March 31, 2011
I always read the most negative reviews first, then, I decide whether or not I'm willing to take a risk on a product. After reading about the bagel bed, I decided that I would risk paying this much for a dog bed without a removable cover because I should be able to wash it, as I have a Maytag Bravo washer and dryer, which are ridiculously fantastic appliances with excellent capacity.

When the bed arrived, the packaging was deceiving because it was vacuum sealed, so I opened it downstairs in the living room. It immediately unfolded to its proper size and I saw that the bed was not only huge, but in two separate pieces. Not having a removable cover isn't so bad. I have confirmed that both pieces fit in my washing machine, but I wash them one at a time just to be certain. It does get nasty pretty quickly and I wonder how many washes it can take and still be comfortable and look nice.

Having a removable cover would be nice, but my dog loves this bed so much he's moved all of his toys there, his favorite blanket, his bone, everything. And if you take it out, he just gets it all and puts it back so that he doesn't have to leave his bed to play.

If he is that comfortable, I am happy.

--UPDATE--
Yes, I changed my rating for this bed. It is now December; our puppy that isn't even a year old yet has been fed up with this bed for weeks. After only a few cleanings, he was unable to lie comfortably as the "stuffing" was all clumped together and the two pieces would separate while he was sleeping. Finally, after he decided that wasn't his bed anymore, he commandeered a blanket. So we went in the garage and found an old blanket just for him. He didn't waste any time transferring his toys from the bed to the blanket so I tossed the bed out. Bullmastiffs are extremely intelligent, so he knows what he wants. Do I feel like I wasted my money? No, not really. I just feel it could have gone a little further than it did.
**We Want It All**

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST DOG BED EVER!, June 26, 2012
This is the best dog bed ever! I have had my dogs for about 3 years and have gone through bed after bed either because they have either worn them out, or eventually they fell apart in the washer. I have had this bed for nearly a year, and even with washing it every week, it still looks brand new. I am going to buy a second one for their crate. FYI, for those who have commented that it is hard to wash - just take the cover off. It unzips and can be thrown in the washer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for the Price, June 5, 2013
We bought the 40-inch suede bed almost 8 months ago for our (at the time) 4-month old pit bull/mix puppy. She is now almost 50-pounds and still fits perfectly - whether she's curled up or stretched out. The bed has been used every night and has traveled with us. It's been dragged and puked on and smooshed and beat up. It is still in excellent shape and is still quiet fluffy. I couldn't be happier with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, March 1, 2011
My dog loves it! Two dogs share it, one dog is 110 lbs and the other is 70 lbs. Both dogs fit perfectly! Enough room to spare! I would highly recommend this bed to any petowner.

5.0 out of 5 stars My pibble is in LOVE, December 12, 2013
Erin (Weirton, west Virginia) - See all my reviews
My 82 lb pit LOVES his new bed. Greatly constructed and just unzip the cover and wash! It has held up wonderful! Check out the pic!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, November 25, 2011
In less than a month this bed is completely flat and my poor dog must feel like she is sleeping on the floor as the cushion has not held up at all. Granted, she is a 120 pound mastiff and the bed may stay "cushy" longer for dogs that are not so large. However, the length is great, she could curl up in to it perfectly, too bad it is not something more comfortable for her. I paid way too much for this bed that has very poor stuffing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Did ok, October 5, 2012
I bought two of these beds, one for a Great Dane and one for a pit. One likes to shift around and turn circles before he finally lies down, so the inside part tends to get pulled away from the outer circle. The other just lies down but after a few washes the cotton on the inside will also tend to get more clumpy making it even more difficult for the two pieces to stay together. It is a very durable bed though, washes well. I do wash the two pieces separately. I like the bed well enough but next time I'll go for one solid bed so that I don't have to constantly rearrange it so it stays together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poofy as heck, but nice., January 24, 2013
We're trying to train our dog not to get up on the couches anymore (since he PEED on them), so we thought if we upgraded his bed he might be better persuaded to avoid the sofa. He's part Dachshund so he loves to burrow in pillows, and I thought this big fluffy bed would be enjoyable for him. He seems to like it, although the center cushion is so very puffy he wasn't sure what to make of it at first. He's just a little guy (I have a rather large cat that's about the same size) but I got the 32 inch so he'd have room to burrow. He seems to enjoy it, although he's still not quite sure how to get into it, but once he's in he just passes out. I think the puffiness will decrease over time.

The rust color isn't quite as orange-y as the photo shows, more of a buckskin color. Nice. Goes well with my hardwoods. I don't think there's a zipper under the cushion on mine like some reviewers have said, though. I think I could still fit it in my washer, at least one piece at a time. If not I'll have to hand wash it in the bathtub or something. The product seems durable and, unless he takes to chewing on it, I think will last for quite a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars It would comfortably fit both of my dogs, November 23, 2014
This thing is huge, and one of my dogs loves it. It would comfortably fit both of my dogs, a husky mix and a husky, each between 55-60 pounds, but one is a bed hog and she considers it hers and hers alone, so they don't snuggle in it. I'd have gotten two smaller ones if I'd known that would be her reaction. It has lasted longer than a lot of other dog beds I've tried, she likes chewing them up sometimes. This bed wouldn't hold up to a determined effort to shred it, but she doesn't seem to want to make the effort. Maybe she's just slowing down with a little maturity.

Majestic Pet 52-Inch Suede Bagel Dog Bed, Chocolate
$126.00 $105.59
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.