Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on November 9, 2010
These large print bible index tabs enable me to easily and quickly find bible verses.

To properly place them on a page, small decorative lines are under each chapter abbreviation. Three to four of the tabs had irregularities with these lines (portions of the lines were missing).

Application is simple but somewhat time-consuming. Care must be taken when applying the tabs to ensure they're placed on the correct page and in the correct order.

While not perfect, these tabs serve my purpose adequately.
0Comment40 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2011
these Bible Book tabs help me locate books quickly. I wish I had positioned them a little further "out" so if you get them, be generous with them sticking out from the Bible a little more. I think mine are a little too close.
0Comment39 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2010
These tabs are an excellent investment. I fact, I purchased this item for a relative based on a set that I received personally a few years back. The large print is easy on the eyes. I would definitely recommend them especially for avid or novice bible readers.
on April 4, 2011
My father is a retired Baptist minister, and I bought this for him for his birthday (which is actually today, 4/4) - He is always so hard to shop for, so I bought these tabs for the new Bible that he got for Christmas, and they went on the Bible right away!
on March 28, 2011
Apparently the pages of my Bible are tooooooo thin for the labels and it is making a mess for me. Many pages are getting torn and I am having to make scotch tape repairs to save them. I love the idea but be sure the pages of your Bible will be able to handle the additional stress of tabs. I didn't.
0Comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2011
These tabs are very good, large enough to see immediately, and with a bit of gold to help remind me that the Bible is a treasure.
on September 21, 2010
These tabs are great separators in my new bible. They are easy to apply and are so convenient for finding different sections of my bible quickly.
on March 15, 2010
I highly recommend these self-adhesive tabs to assist you in quickly finding a book of the Bible.
on June 24, 2011
I received the tabs promptly and when I began to place the tabs on my bible I found that I had 3 pages of the same tabs and and a page of the last of the tabs..........no tabs for the middle of the bible from Lamenations to the New Testament.
on August 29, 2010
The glue-end of the tabs are very difficult to get on to the Bible pages. The name-end of the tabs are flimsey---they move back and forth too easily, catch on clothing, and have already torn several pages of my Bible. I considered taking all of the tabs off but the glue is very strong and I tore another page trying to get the tab off. I should have shopped more carefully.