Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom - Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 70% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.98 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom - Xbox 360
|Price:||$11.94 + $3.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$18.05 (60%)|
- Forge an alliance: Partner with the powerful monster to cooperatively battle the forces of darkness and creatively solve massive puzzles
- Discover a whole new world: Journey though the mysterious fallen empire full of adventure, creatures and puzzles and seamlessly explore the lush forsaken kingdom
- Diverse gameplay action: Experience the perfect gameplay mix combining stealth action, problem solving, platform navigation and combat
- Legendary developer talent: Directed by Yoshiki Okamoto, whose previous works - Resident Evil and Street Fighter II series have reached critical acclaim and sold millions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom™ is the modern incarnation of inspired partnership gaming, seamlessly integrating problem solving, combat and an engaging story line in a fluid cinematic experience like no other!
Key Game Features
- Forge an alliance – Partner with the powerful monster to cooperatively battle the forces of darkness and creatively solve massive puzzles
- Discover a whole new world – Journey though the mysterious fallen empire full of adventure, creatures and puzzles and seamlessly explore the lush forsaken kingdom
- Diverse gameplay action – Experience the perfect gameplay mix combining stealth action, problem solving, platform navigation and combat
- Legendary developer talent – Directed by Yoshiki Okamoto, whose previous works – Resident Evil and Street Fighter II series have reached critical acclaim and sold millions
Platform: Xbox 360
Top Customer Reviews
It turns out the bad things I had heard were spot on. The acting in this game is so bad, I can only assume it was done by complete armatures. And unfortunately, the story of the Majin and the hero need to be told through this really bad acting. But the world and the main characters do have some charm and you just may find the world a fun place to spend some time.
The combat also suffers from its share of issues and tends to lend itself to button mashing. Animations can take to long and allow for what feels like very cheap hits. The camera can betray you and leave you wondering which way is up. And the Majin can end up getting in your way instead of helping out.
But, despite these flaws, the game is still fun to play for the most part. Its a classic fantasy adventure and is nothing new but they gameplay does have you and the Majin working together to solve light puzzles as well as combat. This is where the game stands out. It does a pretty good job of making you feel connected to the Majin and you want to work towards leveling up his abilities as much as your own. The level design did seem kind of odd at times and the progress of getting new powers suffers from some pacing issues. A few times I was wondering if I had missed something or if I needed to progress and backtrack. This can lead to a bit of frustration. At least there is the much needed map because without that, I probably would have quit.Read more ›
Highly recommended to those who enjoyed Ico, Zelda, Shadow Of The Colossus, Okami.
Graphically this game looks stunning, the different areas of the game all have their own take on things without making it feel too disjointed. I do appreciate the fact that when you are changing outfits that you truly see what you changed into instead of getting a generic advanced look. The character design was also something I appreciated.
The music in the game seemed like your regular action RPG music, it didn't stand out, but it didn't distract from the game. I will say that the voice of Majin repeating certain phrases over and over again did get to me after a while, but the fact that not only you but your lumbering giant had lines was a nice touch.
I didn't have too many issues with the controls that were provided for the game, I really wish that there was a blocking mechanism to the game, but the actual control scheme didn't seem to really hinder me in anyway.
This game had so much potential. I would have been happy to have a few enemies stand in my way from time to time to distract me from trying to solve the many puzzles in the game to help me advance through the game, but there was just way too many enemies constantly being there. The reason why this, in my mind, took away from the game is because the battle mechanisms weren't good.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great game and slightly difficult puzzles at times but it keeps trying to figure it out.Published 4 months ago by Tpauli
While the premise is cute, the acting and overall story of this game is pretty weak. It's a budget game, and thankfully this was purchased over a holiday while being extremely cost... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Alex K
Amazing game fantastic graphics, story is awesome! I would highly recommend this game!Published 10 months ago by Chad Veillette
I love the game, its very challenging and hasn't bored me yet. Plus it arrived two days before it was supposed to.Published 11 months ago by Brandi Bradley
This game is not dat good. Kinda sucked. Gets annoying at times. Controls ain't bad. Sound is nice. Graphics is good. Story is kinda dumb. But da characters, my goodness. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Truth