Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Major League Baseball 2K12 - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 23% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Major League Baseball 2K12 - Nintendo Wii
|Price:||$67.72 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Total control pitching and hitting as the Wii Remote allows you to flick your wrist to drop a nasty splitter in the dirt or crush an opposing pitcher's mistake
- A variety of standard game modes, including Franchise Mode and Tournament Mode
- Take your game away from the standard baseball diamond and into crazy settings like Egypt and a blacktop stadium in this captivating four-player mode
- Enjoy the pure pleasure of the long ball as you take control of baseball's best sluggers and go deep with your Wii Remote in the Home Run Derby
- Tracks handpicked by SPIN magazine, featuring Cool Kids, Skrillex, The Joy Formidable, Grouplove, My Morning Jacket and more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
MLB 2K12 is simulation baseball video game, and the longest-running Major League Baseball game available. MLB 2K12 continues the evolution of the MLB 2K game franchise on the Wii video game system with a variety of features designed to please both veterans and rookie players alike. Features include: ease of play with total control pitching and hitting using the Wii Remote, a variety of play modes such as Franchise Mode, Tournament Mode, Mini-Diamond Mode and the Home Run Derby, new soundtracks to play to and four-player multiplayer support.
The Only Game You'll Need This Season
The longest running Major League Baseball franchise returns to the virtual diamond with MLB 2K12 from 2K Sports. Featuring advanced Wii Remote pitching and hitting controls, an all-new soundtrack, and immersive game modes -- including the Home Run Derby -- MLB 2K12 is the only game you'll need to get your Wii sports party started this season.
Key Game Features
- Total Control Pitching and Hitting - Control the action on the field with simple, intuitive gestures. Flick your wrist to drop a nasty splitter in the dirt or crush an opposing pitcher's mistake.
- Franchise Mode - Your goal is a World Series championship. How you get there is entirely up to you.
- Tournament Mode - Skip the regular season grind and jump straight to the good stuff: October.
- Mini-Diamond - Take your game away from the standard baseball diamond and into crazy settings like Egypt and a blacktop stadium in this captivating multiplayer mode.
- Home Run Derby - Enjoy the pure pleasure of the long ball as you take control of baseball's best sluggers and go deep with your Wii Remote.
- Soundtrack - Tracks handpicked by SPIN magazine, featuring Cool Kids, Skrillex, The Joy Formidable, Grouplove, My Morning Jacket and more.
Total control with the Wii Remote.
Wii party play in the Home Run Derby.
Franchise and Tournament modes.
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Top Customer Reviews
* Excellent game-play for the most part. The controls take getting used to, b/c there are so many perhaps, and b/c some buttons can be used for 2 different functions, given different scenarios that can change rapidly. For example, batting vs a runner on base getting a lead-off. In a couple of games I've played, I've accidentally told my runner to take off running immediately after getting back to their base in a pick-off attempt. Obviously not a good move.
* Sound (except for music) - Commentators offer some good clean jokes amidst standard play calls, and some comments that might make the game feel more interesting than without. Crowd sounds and sound effects are also good.
* Options - Lots of options, haven't tried all of them just yet
* Plenty of options for practically every setting in the game - gameplay, sound, viewing game, etc
* Taking full use of the Wii standard controllers (Wii Remote + Nunchuck)
* Playing as the Greats (although, I would have expected to be able to find some such as Shoeless Joe Jackson or Babe Ruth, or some others that aren't on there. I didn't even recognize most of the "greats", though I'm not a baseball aficionado. It is nice that you start out with Nolan Ryan pitching on the National League Greats. I know my son LOVED pitching with Ryan.
* Music - I realize many people like "popular" music, and thus it's called popular. However, I hate that it plays throughout the whole game unless you change the settings.
* Bad part about settings?Read more ›
Franchise mode is silly, teams make trades that don't make sense (King Felix to Washington for one player that isn't a big bat or starting pitcher).
Graphics are awful. Simple enough.
Game play is what saves this game, and that is only if you enjoy baseball. Overall, I wouldn't buy this game or recommend someone to buy it. I know that it's probably not developed well for the Wii compared to X-box, but when the Wii offers you the ability to use your body to play you would think the developers would make it more interesting versus just flicking your wrist to throw and hit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great game and as usual - speedy delivery from Amazon.com!Published 2 months ago by Becky Partington
It's a good game. I suggest people buy it. Also Great graphics . I played the bigs2 and this is a huge step upPublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
My son Loves it! Almost as much as Madden Football from last year!Published 13 months ago by Sheila K Bierman