One of the first business axioms I ever learned was that there are only two ways to make more money with your business... either get more customers, or sell your existing customers more.

This book by Craig Garber - destined to be an enduring classic - shows you in a way anyone can understand how to do BOTH.

Whether you're a marketing "propeller-head"...
Published on June 24, 2011 by Anthony J. Russo

1.0 out of 5 stars $38 of wasted print. Don't buy this book.
I had to come in and revise my review down another star because of the trick the author is trying to pull. Have you noticed that all of his positive 5 star reviews haven't even purchased the book on Amazon. Hmmmmm?

Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Craig Garber Takes His Rightful Place Among The Marketing World Greats Like Dan Kennedy and Jay Abraham, June 24, 2011
Anthony J. Russo (Spring Lake, New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers: 21 Proven Direct-Marketing Strategies ANYONE Can Use! (Paperback)

Whether you're a marketing "propeller-head" like me, or someone just starting down the entrepreneurial road, you need to know what Craig is teaching. My business is real estate investing, but I tell my students and anyone else willing to listen that the REAL business I'm in is MARKETING. Whether you know it or not, that is the business you're in as well - I don't give a crap if you're selling hand-made potholders or broken glass in a plastic bag... you're in the marketing business.

And once you realize you're in the marketing business, there is no better way to become expert at it than buying Craig's book AND subscribing to his newsletter.

I wish this guy was around when I got started... I had to read ten million Jay Abraham-style long-form sales letters and figure the rest out for myself to become a successful marketer... you have it easy - just add this book to your cart!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Essential Reading for Direct Response Marketers and Business Owners, October 28, 2011
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to leave a quick line about Craig Garbers "Maximum Money with Minimum Customers".

This book has to be one of the top resources for direct response marketers that I've ever read. Craigs materials stand out in a market of noise, and he provides detailed practical strategies to help with copywriting, e-mail writing, and effective sales funnels.

Make no mistake, this book is light on theory and heavy on actionable steps that can take your online or offline business to new heights. This isn't for people that are looking for the next shiny object, it's for real business owners wanting to learn time tested direct response strategies.

If you're looking for more business, and more importantly, how to maximize your revenue with your current customer base, then I highly highly recommend Maximum Money with Minimum Customers.

Thanks.

Chad

1.0 out of 5 stars $38 of wasted print. Don't buy this book., April 22, 2013

What you are buying is a 346 page long form sales copy. If you are looking for simple instructions you can implement to deliver dominant direct marketing, this is NOT the book for you. This is a sales piece. There are some good points and ideas in this book but they are muddled by self promotion and pages and pages of sales letters.

I am all for providing examples if you are doing it in the framework of teaching, but he doesn't break down any of the examples so you really don't know what you are looking at and quite frankly I wasn't impressed or sold on the examples that were provided anyhow.

He basically makes fun of his followers by saying Just tell everyone you are the best (even when you aren't) and some will believe you. That is why I call myself the "kingofcopy".

I am a small business owner that is growing my business so I can become a big business owner. If you are looking for Direct Marketing Help, I would try Dan Kennedy, or something else.

If you are looking to create an info product that doesn't really benefit anyone but makes you money, this might be a good book for you. Wherever there is a Shepard, there are bound to be sheep. Don't be a sheep, save your $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I have made over $125,000 additional net profits in the last year by applying the lessons in this book!, August 26, 2011
The most important thing I learned from this book is proper positioning for my business. I have been able to double my profit margins, by positioning myself as an industry leader (Strategy #10). All my marketing reinforces this image and has allowed me to both increase prices and improve my closing percentage by 44%. Not to mention my ROI on my advertising is way beyond 10 to 1. The ideas and strategies in this book flat out work.

Another great result of implementing Craig's ideas is your competitors have no idea what you are doing. I have two competitors trying desperately to copy my marketing, but they don't understand the concepts and strategies I am using, and therefore screw it all up. 90% of my business comes from direct response marketing because Craig has taught me how to connect with people on an emotional level, provide them with meaningful, specific benefits, and make the buying decision easy and painless for them.

Keep in mind, you can't just read this book and implement something in a few hours and make millions of dollars. However, if you work the book's ideas into your business and develop marketing systems that Craig will teach you, you could easily double your business in a few years. My business has gone from zero to over 6 million in revenue in less than 3 years with 37 employees by using Craig's marketing strategies.

Best regards,

David Lowrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Copywriting gold mine bonanza!, July 8, 2011
I bought Craig Garber's book, "How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers" when it first came out. I don't mind telling you....I was a little skeptical spending that much money for a book.

I can't tell you how many times I have written sales letters for other people (paid) while using this great book as a step-by-step guide. Craig lays it all out in such a clear and concise way that you really would have to be a dumb--- not to get it.

If you want to learn how to sell more stuff using written words, you need to order this book today. It will help you make more money for the rest of your life!

Hal Coleman
Coleman Services, Inc.
[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars Who Else Wants To Waste their Hard Earned Money?, June 1, 2013
Before I received this book I was so excited about what I thought I was going to learn. Then when I read through this non specific self promotion I was sadly disappointed. If someone makes ANY bankable money from this book that would amaze me. Total waste of Hard Earned money.

3.0 out of 5 stars The book is ok, but mainly a long salesletter, February 22, 2013
Another reader mentioned Halbert and that is why I picked up this book. But naaaa, I feeled that this book just is a long salesletter and I don't get the last 20% of the methods - Gary would give 100% and a unique twist.

The book is not bad, but I had my hopes up for something great, and I did not get that

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! ... I Have No Problem Recommending This Book!, March 18, 2012
Maximum Money with Minimum Customers has already paid for itself. I'm only half way through the book! I actually had no problem reading the parts about his life. After all, what we experience in our personal lives can have a major impact on out career lives as well.

If you don't care to read about his life than treat your book the same way you would your television. When you don't want to watch something turn the channel. Don't want to read his life story? skip to the next chapter.

What This Book Is Not

This book is NOT another get rich quick scam. There are no "tricks" that will stop working in a year or two. These are sound business practices you can apply to your business.

What Makes This Book Great

The book itself offers a lot of ways to change the way you do business. Making simple changes in how you market yourself goes a long way. I have already implemented a couple of strategies on self promotion, pricing strategies and perception.

It also helped me to come up with additional ideas to expand my business. I had already created a newsletter. But after reading Craig's ideas on making a newsletter successful and profitable. I have totally retooled my newsletter strategy.

This is a book I will refer to again and again.

Price

Yes it is an expensive book, at least the paperback version. The Kindle version wasn't available when I purchased mine. But I'm glad I got the paperback. There are some books that have so much meat in them, I prefer to highlight and flip through the pages old school style. This is one of them.

If you're looking for a book to help you increase your business long term this is it. That being said, it takes commitment, focus and a plan. Nothing, not even the great strategies in this book will work for you until you take action.

Thanks Craig for the best book I've read thus far on direct marketing!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like Gary Halbert has come back from the dead!, March 14, 2012
I must admit - I felt like I was reading Gary Halbert back when he was in his prime. And there's a good reason - Craig worked directly with Gary before his passing. And I tell you what? Gary would be proud. But this isn't just a book about copywriting. It's much more than that.

It's part direct response primer. It's part lead generation. It's part salesmanship in print. And it's so much more. If anyone is a Dan Kennedy/Jay Abraham/Gary Halbert/Ted Nicholas fan, then this is a must-have. Even if you think you've "heard it all", there are quite a few gems in this book! And I must confess, I was busy taking notes.

If you're like me, you've been around the direct marketing world for a while. Probably longer than I want to admit. And so when I read a "marketing book" I go in with pretty low expectations. Because most times I really don't get anything "new" and since I'm a subscriber to Craig's newsletter, I already thought I "knew" everything outta Craig's mind. Boy was I wrong. It's a gold mine!

This book is a bargain. Seriously. If you can't make at least $25,000 on just a few ideas in this book, then you should really get your head examined. What the heck are you waiting for? Get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Marketing & Copywriting book I've read!, June 27, 2011
Short and sweet...

Craig Garber is brilliant - his book is remarkable.

I've never read better strategy and 'how to' marketing and copywriting information. Anywhere.

Any business owner,entrepreneur or marketer, no matter how experienced, will learn tons of money making strategies from this book.

There are specific sections on building credibility and gaining the trust of your market, as well as a superb bonus section on writing copy.

Not only does Garber teach the secrets of making money in business, he shows how it can be done ethically and decently.

I love this book and use it all the time. I'd give it more than Five Stars if I could - it's that good.