|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
|Print List Price:||$8.88|
Save $8.88 (100%)
Make Millions and Make Change! Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Mike is also founder of several active, successful, for-profit corporations including Phone.com, SEO.com, Skateboards.com, DomainMarket.com, Yield Software, BrowserMedia, and others. In many cases, his companies exchange resources, talent, and technologies in their never-ending quest to deliver innovative, profitable digital products and services.
To perpetuate his interest in charitable works, Mike is the chairman and founder of Grassroots.org (501c3), a global network that provides free services to nonprofits and promotes social action. Mike and his team also manage Make Change! Trust, a charitable fund that supports select 501c3 charitable organizations.
For more information, please visit www.mikemann.com and www.makemillions.com.
To learn more about our charitable work, please see http://www.grassroots.org/ and http://www.makechangetrust.com/.
Download the audio book for free now at http://www.makemillions.com/.
Please e-mail questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Customer Reviews
In my opinion this book has a lot more of a old-school mentality when it comes to running a business and being successful.
1. Great Advice- The book starts off an inspirational note about what it takes to be the best. This is the most uncompromising part of the book. You will find bold statements that will catch you off-guard, but at the end of the day will say "Yeah, I knew that." Other books that I like (like The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure andMaking Your Life Work: How to Make Money in any Economy: How to Create a Rewarding Life (Creating Lifestyle) have similar messages, so I really liked this aspect of the book.
2. Concise- This book pulls no punches. It goes right from the beginning presenting everything that should be essential when planning your business strategy
3. Expert advice-The authors know what they are talking about )or at least really believe that they do)
1.Read more ›
Of course, the business advice is great as well. I've tossed around the idea of starting my own business. I doubt I'll ever get to it, but the book has a lot of great advice. Even if you don't want to start a business, there's a lot of great information in here that you can bring to the table at your current company to help it grow. I know I'll definitely use some of the principles I learned in here to further my career.
The book is available as a free download as well (PDF). Read through that version before buying a copy IMO.
Some were also drastic, such as working overnight while your competition sleeps.
One for the fact that the book needs to be formatted better, with clickable chapters, and more editing to make the book easier to browse.
The second star is for the quantity of information. This book is jam-packed with information, and could have been edited down to several shorter books. In its present form, it is a little overwhelming.
I added a star on because of the quantity of information. There is a huge amount of knowledge, and I intend to refer back regularly to this book as I build my business and make a difference in my corner of the world.
I've read quite a bit about Mike Mann the author and he is certainly someone who is qualified to teach on this subject. He has accomplished some incredible stuff in his life.
I recommend this book to anyone who is involved in running a business. The title makes you think it is some get rich quick book but the reality is that it gives some great, usable advice without some pitch to buy CD's or tapes!
Its worth the time to read and keeps your interest all the way to the end.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got the book getting attracted towards the title but what I concluded after going through it that it could not clear things to me and any solid ideas I expected to find in this... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Raiden Trent
I like the chapter where Mann contends that we should be machines. That is one of my big take aways with this book. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Charles Thornton Author
This book will set the course and put you in a millionaire mindset! Get ready to learn how to move toward making money. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Superstar Review
I got both the free kindle version and the free audio book. The author mainly likes to toot his own horn and compare himself to other more successful business people. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jeremy Thorne
As stated, his paid employees were incentivized to read the book. That was the reason I read the book but the author couldn't have paid me to write a good review. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jeremy Thorne
I wasn't sure what to expect when I downloaded Make Millions and Make Change, but I found it to be a great foundational work that every entrepreneur should read.Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
I was very pleased about the excellent service received by you. Thank you very much. GMPublished 15 months ago by Gustavo Murguia
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Economics > Free Enterprise
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Biography & History
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Economics > Free Enterprise
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities