Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 20, 2011
This book is an advertisement for a coaching program that costs $1000.

DO NOT waste your money. The information provided is very general and will not help you.
0Comment111 of 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
As other reviewers have stated, this is just a bait-and-switch. Take note of the fact that you've got a bunch of glowing five-star reviews, and some one-star reviews, with nothing in the middle. That should be evidence enough that something's not right. Anyone who is trying to get you to give him money tell you how to make money should be viewed with caution. Plenty of good stuff out there on the internet that is free to read.
22 comments112 of 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2011
...to make his millions. This "book" is worthless - a descent publisher would never think of wasting your time with something like this. The description for what is included in this book is inaccurate, and I find the user reviews dubious, at best.

This book is a mere info"book"mercial for his real product "Getting Rich With eBooks 3.0" course which he sells for just under $900. That's of course, if you make the "early bird special" LOL - after that, the price goes up to $1,795.

This book is full of generalizations and very little concrete information. The websites listed are all obvious - "Amazon, Facebook"... but of course he isn't going to give away anything really good or you might not pay for that course of his. You'll have to shell out the big bucks if you want to know *how* to put his words into action.

He should be ashamed of himself for selling an advertisement. Give it away for free - tell people what it really is. Honesty is crucial if you ever want MY business. Why in the world would I ever sink $1,000 into a course sold by someone who just scammed me out of $1? Penny wise, pound foolish...
33 comments111 of 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2012
I can't believe amazon allows this book to be sold! It's an advertisment for his other product. Everything the author talks about is trival. It truly is a complete waste of a dollar. I have no idea how and why anyone would give this bood good review.
11 comment53 of 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2011
If you are looking for ways to boost your income, or planning to quit your job after you finish reading this crap (thinking you'll be a millionaire); well... my friends, you might want to save that resignation letter, at least for now. Because this book is filled with nothing, but a bunch of advertisements of his e-book so called "Getting rich with ebooks 3.0" that costs $1000 online. The contents are very scrambled and unorganized. He jumps from one topic to another topic without any clear point of each topic. You just wont get anything from this book. Let me put it this way, if you've seen a movie trailer, this is how this book is written, the only thing is, you have to pay to watch his "movie trailer". After you finished reading the book, you will only be left with two thoughts "Why would I even wasted my time and money reading this crap. What was I thinking?" And at that point, unfortunately I can only say "I've told you so, my friend."
11 comment54 of 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2011
After reading this book, if you are naive enough, you might think that you got some ideas to start with. But if you still think the same after watching his video "Get rich with ebooks 3.0", you are a fool. Vic might be a rich guy who can make a lot of money from ebooks but he should feel ashamed of himself by the way he is fooling people. $1 for this book is a waste and there are many of his ebooks publishing just to rip off people's money. All what he is doing with this book is advertising for this program that costs $3000. People like him should feel ashamed of themselves when they put their names on a book as an author.
11 comment35 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2012
I have purchased many of books and not all of them were good but this was the worst for a dollar I took a shot it is not for the dollar it's because I wasted my time do not do not buy this book and less you have nothing to do and want to waste time I have never wrote a review on a book before but this one I felt I had to warn everybody
0Comment35 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2012
It is not worth it at all! Do not waste your money. You can find much more information by searching on Google.
on May 20, 2012
This is not a "How to" book at all. The author is only trying to convince people to buy into his overpriced training program and pump up is ego. Vic gives no details on how he made a six-figure income, none what so ever, he only writes in general terms that anyone who has ever been on the web will understand. I read the complete document thinking he surely would get specific on something, he never did. Only buy this book if you like braggarts and lots of hype talk. I'm going to request a refund. Next time I'll read the reviews towards the bottom. Lesson leaned.
0Comment25 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2011
I debated whether or not I should write a review about this book, since it would let others know that I actually paid 99 cents to read it but then I rationalized that it was ONLY 99 cents. So I decided to go ahead and write a paragraph. Besides, it is ok to make a few unusual purchases every now and then. What I did find unusual were the numerous reviews touting its 5-star ranking. If this book is ranked 5 starts by others I wonder how strict their ranking scale is or perhaps the quality of books they allow their mind to feed on.

In any case, this book is repetitive and "infomercialistic" in promoting the author's other course "Getting Rich With eBooks 3.0". Vic, the author, doesn't give enough information to begin to do anything except get motivated to do as the author did and make money relatively quickly and easily by using the internet as a marketing tool.

Instead of buying this book I would suggest simply downloading the book As a Man Thinketh that costs a mind boggling zero cents and apply its principles and thereby circumventing Vic's strategy, by finding your own way to success.
0Comment32 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse