Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 19, 2006 11:00:54 AM PDT
Avi Solomon says:
'Small is the New Big' is Seth's best book yet because it indeed prompts people to remarkable doings.

These are the most important words in it:
"The end result is that it's essentially impossible to become successful or well off doing a job that is described and measured by someone else.
The only chance our country (your country, depends where you live), your economy and most of all, your family has to get ahead is this: make up new rules."
These were the words that also impelled me to make the leap to be the best Herb Gardener on the planet. With vision, experimenting, persistence and dialogue with my garden clients I am on the way there.
Thanks Seth, for the fireworks!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Jul 19, 2006
Latest post:  Jul 19, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about