Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 24, 2012
My daughter who is 9 loves these artists, and I have to admit I like some of the songs too. Worth the purchase!
on November 26, 2012
I like hearing different songs from the television shows that I watch on disney channel especially my favorite movie "Girl vs Monster."
on January 12, 2013
I can't speak of the product itself as I bought it as a gift for my niece on her mother's recommendation. From what I hear, my niece loves it (she is almost 5) so I am guessing it may be a good thing for children.
on October 28, 2012
This is a collection of some new Disney Channel songs and some from other albums--so if you already have Shake It Up and Austin & Ally soundtracks, you'll waste some of your money buying this. There are a couple new tunes from China Anne McClain (pretty good) and four from the movie Girl vs. Monster (none especially memorable), along with three Disney Channel show themes. Overall it's just an okay CD that needed more original songs.
on January 10, 2013
This is the best one of THE best Disney albums I have heard lately. It is a great compilation. Two songs are the same, and I would have put them as a duet like on the movie. With Disney show themes on here, I would have added at least two songs that were missing, but overall a VERY good album. This album is worth every penny. I recommend it for everyone.
on January 9, 2014
Every song on this CD is good. It is definitely worth the money to purchase. My favorite songs on the CD are I Got My Scream On, How Do I Get There From Here, Fearless, and Had Me @ Hello (Olivia Holt Version).
on January 7, 2013
Super soundtrack including lots of Disney XD theme songs and Make your Mark songs. Great for the avid fan, which my 8 year old son is. Not at all annoying for a parent to listen to over and over again either. All around super CD.
on February 1, 2013
I BELIEVE EVERYTHING I DO

JUST BECAUSE IS DISNEY IS APART OIF ME

SHAKE IT UP GIRLS WHO HAS BIG DREAMS
on July 13, 2013
All the current Disney artists on this CD... makes my kids and their friends happy = a very Happy Mommy
on October 18, 2012
I am not familiar with a majority of the jams on this disc, but what I do know is that this is the major release of the full version of the "Good Luck Charlie" theme song as performed by series star Bridgit Mendler. This song was previously unavailable unless you downloaded a You Tube leaked version sourced from a one-time Radio Disney broadcast. I'm glad to know that this cool jam is included and in the full version with the added verses.

Another noteworthy song that has the full version treatment is the somewhat annoying theme from "Jessie" which is performed by Jessie (Debby Ryan) and I prefer the shortened version as the full version showcases a lot of auto tuned vocals. The other full version track is the theme from "Austin and Ally" which already appeared on the official soundtrack. That one is a cool jam.

I recommend this purchase if you want all these versions along with the others from various DCOMs and oh yeah let me add the incredibly annoying "TTYLXOX" from "Shake It Up" is also included in here, same version from the "Shake It Up" soundtrack, but they inexplicably ommitted "Fashion Is My Kryptonite" which is more recent.