Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on January 21, 2014
I purchase this for my sister in law because she love my. Its great for my big purses. the big + it has zipper and most of my big totes that i use don't have zippers to closed the bag. that is where i put my wallet and thing of value.
on May 25, 2015
This was not exactly what I had in mind when I ordered it. It is very flimsy and inside my purse it does nothing to help organizer because of that..it's just as hard to find everything. I was hoping for something more sturdy.
on April 23, 2014
this is a life saver, it has really help me out alot
and everthing is right where i can find it!!!
on March 23, 2014
This bag has so many pockets and is so padded anything can be put in and be safe. It's great!
on April 7, 2014
I like is so easy for used thanks so much
and can get all I need for travel :D :p
on September 30, 2014
Love it. Now it is easy to find my sunglasses and keys in my purse.
Recommend product and seller.
on January 11, 2015
This organizer works great and holds a ton of stuff so that I can find it easily in my backpack.
on October 4, 2014
Liked it so well that I ordered for my daughters and staff for stocking stuffers.
on August 22, 2014
Haven't really used it yet but is very much like the picture.
on September 26, 2014