5.0 out of 5 stars Every Network Marketer MUST have this in their library!
Published on February 22, 2011 by Linda Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a quick nice read
Although I found this book to be quite basic and written plainly, I did enjoy it. I believe that Randy's writing style will work for most people. I think I am just too used to reading academic works...overall, this book contained some great basics when working with MLM or direct marketing businesses. Basics are always good!
Published on November 30, 2011 by Doc W

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Network Marketer MUST have this in their library!, February 22, 2011
Linda Thomas (Irwin, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Making the First Circle Work (Paperback)
WOW! This brings our business back to the basics -- relationships and doing what works! Randy certainly realizes that technology is an asset to our business, but shares it can also distract (some) in building those personal relationships. He mentions "safe place for those who don't want to do the opportunity" which was a light bulb moment for me in that 'residuals' are why we are here. -Linda Thomas, Proud Mom of Jonathan - MomsGetPaid.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book on the basics of doing the right thing, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Making the First Circle Work (Paperback)
'Making the First Circle Work' is the perfect book for people who are wondering why their business is stalled or for the new distributor that wants to make sure they are building their business in a way that will be duplicated by their team.

This is a quick read and I highly recommend the paperback version so that you can use a highlighter and keep it with you as a guidebook to starting your business. I'm constantly recommending this book to MLM'ers on my team and even to others not on my team.

Don't leave your business in park on the side of the road. Your group will duplicate what you're doing (good or bad). Use this book as a guide to make your circle work.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a quick nice read, November 30, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Information, just presented poorly, September 4, 2013
This review is from: Making the First Circle Work (Paperback)
The writing style of this short book is very annoying. Most sentences started with "and" or "but." I would love to hear Mr. Gage speak, but I don't think I could make it through another book written in this manner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leadership by example. Ingenious...through the pure and simple!, March 29, 2013
This review is from: Making the First Circle Work (Paperback)
A MUST READ! Answers all your questions about the MLM profession and how your leadership must be by example if you and your team to want to grow personally and professionally!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really makes you think, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Making the First Circle Work (Paperback)
The book kept me reading just to see what Gage would say to do next. He doesn't have the same kind of MLM as I do yet the book was still pertinent. It's all about the fact that you the reader have to be the example in order to accomplish anything.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shows you where to focus your time and energy, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Making the First Circle Work (Paperback)
I like Randy's books because they are short and to the point. You will have to overlook some of the grammar if you are OCD about it, like me. But, hey, this guy is a multi-millionaire with a ninth grade education! The important thing is, this guy has been where you are and failed before he succeeded, and succeeded greatly. It is well worth the one hour it will take you to read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for anyone in MLM, November 9, 2011
This review is from: Making the First Circle Work (Paperback)
The book is full of very useful and motivating material. It gets you thinking in the right direction and helps you to grow your business. Very useful book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Making the First Circle Work (Paperback)
Randy Gage is an awesome motivator, writer. and the book rocks! Its a shorter book but great read and resource.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to brag about, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Making the First Circle Work (Paperback)
Arrived in a short period of time. It's an 'ok' book to have, has a few jewels to build a NM business but there are some better books out there.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa32a99c0)

Making the First Circle Work
Making the First Circle Work by Randy Gage (Paperback - October 15, 2010)
$12.00 $10.17