Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on November 18, 2011
Just finished the book, not funny at all. Typical, stereotypical topics - white people can't dance, white people can't use the 'n' word. Also, some strange theories (i.e. his belief that white women think they can have any black man they want, that white women believe if they give a black man a chance he'd jump at it. Maybe some white women do believe this, but it's the first I've heard of it - possibly just his interpretation.) The only section that was remotely interesting was when he talked about BET, their warped views, un-organization, general disinterest in gaining mass viewers, and bounced cheques (it was probably the only time I laughed). Everything else was sub-par.
on January 15, 2007
My boyfriend got this book after finding the back of the book synopsis hilarious, after reading the back, I had to agree. Unfortunately, this is where the enjoyment of this lovely little bit of ignorant droning ends.

My boyfriend has been reading this book all weekend and updating me, chapter by chapter on the basic gist of the book. I do agree with other reviewers that there are some funny parts. Nothing extraordinary though. Just the usual, white people can't dance type of thing.

Then there's the droning. My boyfriend is currently on the "black actors are under rated and under appreciated in Hollywood" and I gotta tell you that I'm going to lose my mind if I have to hear any more excerpts of this book. I think that the idea of this book is a good one that is poorly executed in a very predictable and unoriginal manner. The couple of laughs that we've gotten out of this book are truly not worth the annoyance.

I really don't know who wrote the two glowing reviews- but reader beware.
nothing about this book is remotely that interesting on a whole. i pretty much thought the book was just aight&it didn't tell me anything that i didn't already know. the Book was corny&very bland. the book wasn't uplifting&it didn't open my eyes to nothing.