5.0 out of 5 stars complete and comprehensive program, October 9, 2010
This review is from: Making Millions in Direct Sales: The 8 Essential Activities Direct Sales Managers Must Do Every Day to Build a Successful Team and Earn More Money (Paperback)
I was surprised to see that no one had reviewed Mike's book yet. This is the best book I've found on Direct Sales management. It is a complete and comprehensive program for managing commissioned sales reps. I use it as my complete training manual. For me, it is a godsend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource, January 11, 2012
I'm an Avon Representative and purchased this to increase my sales. The style is in an easy to read format. There are case studies presented to drive the concepts home and many viable suggestions to increase sales and encourage you to step out of your comfort zone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, January 19, 2011
I bought this book for my husband and he loved it! It proved to be the best book in direct sales he has ever read. It has everything you need to know about running a business based on direct sales. Highly recommend it!