Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Girl/Styles May Vary|Change

on February 13, 2011
Bibs were great except too small for my 3 month old. The label should say newborn or premie. I have a premie at home and these bibs were too small at 3 months; unadjusted age.
on September 12, 2011
My son was starting to drool a lot because of teething. So I ordered these because they seemed like a great deal and they had a waterproof lining so I thought they would keep my baby's clothes dry. When I purchased them, I assumed the waterproof lining was sewn in between two pieces of terrycloth....but, that's not the case! The lining is exposed on the back with a really thin piece of terrycloth on the front. I felt like I was torturing my son by putting one on him. These bibs are loud, extremely tight around the neck (have no stretch whatsoever), very small, and cheaply made. Don't waste your money! I ended up throwing them away.
on January 26, 2011
These bibs are cute and a good size. However, I would not have ordered them if I had known they had the plastic backing. i prefer bibs without it.
33 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2013
These are the worst bibs I have ever used. The fabric is super thin and they are not absorbant at all. The material is not soft at all and I feel bad wiping my baby with it. Stay away form these, they are very cheaply made and not good at all.
on February 21, 2014
I like the quality and those funny quotes on them ;)) Don't we (mums) need a good mood? Those phrases make me smile. And you?
review image review image review image review image review image
on June 20, 2013
I ordered this because I was making a diaper cake for a baby shower and thought the colors/themes would go well with my diaper cake. I did not get a single bib that was pictured. I got ten... just NOT ANY OF THESE... not a single one. So if you're as neurotic as I am about these things, I would go somewhere else. I just wish there was something on the product description that forewarned of this. I don't have kids so I can't attest to the size or quality but man, my OCD is raging now.
on October 27, 2015
I purchased these bibs for a friends baby shower. I know that you can never have too many, and 10 for only $5.99 is a great bargain. The prints I received are somewhat different than what were in the picture, but I believe they're even cuter. They are slightly on the thin side, but I think it's better than some of the thicker bulky bibs that seem to always get scrunched up and in the way. The front of the bibs or a soft Terry cloth material, and the back is a rather thin plasticky material. It is slightly crinkly, but not as much as I have seen in other bibs of this type. I'm not sure how well they will hold up in the wash, but I will update if there is a problem. Shipping was fast, I ordered on Sunday and received my package on Tuesday afternoon.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on May 30, 2016
For the price, these are great. They're on the small side, so correctly labeled DROOLER, but they're handy to have around for the grand daughter in any situation. They have a thin plastic backing, and I'm not certain if the baby doesn't like the crinkly sound, feel, or WHAT, but she doesn't seem to care for them. I use them anyway, since something is better than nothing when feeding! These will last long enough to get her through the baby teething/food phase and then I can toss them.
on May 24, 2015
I bought 2 sets of these bibs, one for Bubby and one for my nephew JJ. These bibs are priced REALLY well, they are durable, super cute, and do not allow the drool/food/drink to leak through to Bubby's clothes. I absolutely love these and intend to buy a few more packs. For the price, there is no way to go wrong. Overall, these are great and I would definitely recommend them to any mom with a teething baby, or toddler.
on February 7, 2014
I love these! My daughter is a SUPER DROOLER. She soaks through brand name, more expensive drooler bibs, so I was skeptical that these would be any better. I bought these with the number in mind. I figured I'd end up using 2 or 3 a day so it was the number that I wanted.I was really surprised to find that after a couple of hours, the shirt under the bib was still dry! A whole 10 hours later getting her into her pajamas she was only slightly damp! I used one bib the whole day! I LOVE these bibs. They are cute, the material is comfortable against her skin and they do the job. I was disapointed when I first took them out of the box. They felt flimsy to me and my hopes were not high. I washed them but did not put them in the dryer, I laid them flat to dry. Do Not Judge These! If you have a heavy drooler these are great!