- Series: Human Development Perspectives
- Paperback: 268 pages
- Publisher: World Bank Publications (February 24, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0821386794
- ISBN-13: 978-0821386798
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,791,829 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Making Schools Work: New Evidence on Accountability Reforms (Human Development Perspectives)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Browse our Teacher Supplies store, with everything teachers need to educate students and expand their learning.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.