1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Installation - Necessary Option, July 7, 2007
This review is from: Makita 110004-A 2-Wheel Mobility Kit for Makita Generators (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Lawn & Patio)
I purchased this Mobility Kit for installation on a Makita G6100R generator. In the past, I had always made my own wheel kits for water pumps, generators and the like. This time around, I thought I would see how the "pros" do it. The Makita kit contains good quality components, and the instructions were lucid. My only slightly negative comment lies in the fact that the kit obviously applies to several models of generators and water pumps, and thus wheel spacing is variable. To account for this Makita simply gives some large washers to prevent the wheel hubs from contacting the generator frame. While this is effective, it is a shoddy method of accomplishment. All in all, and all grousing aside, the kit is cost effective if you value your time to any reasonable degree...and your back will thank you every time you have to move your gargantuan generator.