This has a large capacity for beam and timber cutting, an electric brake for maximum productivity, a powerful motor that delivers 1800 max watts out, a low noise level at only 87dB, a blade stabilizer, a large depth control lever, and it includes a 32 tooth carbide tipped blade (A-90956), a hex wrench (783204-6), and a rip fence (164019-4).
From the Manufacturer
This circular saw from Makita features a shaft lock for quick blade changes, a large depth control lever for secure adjustments, and an oversized trigger handle to ensure operating ease, with or without gloves. Its big support handle also contributes to operator ease and comfort. Other features include a noise level (87 dB) that is easy on the ears, a high power Makita motor, and a blade stabilizer for consistent blade rotation and top of the line cutting performance. This saw bevel cuts 0-45 degrees large, sports an easy to adjust lever for operating ease, and a carbide tipped blade.
- Large capacity blade cuts 6-1/4" at 90 degrees and 4-3/16" at 45 degrees
- Weighs only 28.7 pounds for ease of operation
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Powerful motor delivers 1,800 max watts out
- Low noise level at only 87dB for quiet operation
- Blade stabilizer for stable blade rotation and superior cutting performance
- Large depth control lever for convenience and secure adjustments
- Large support handle for increased operator comfort and control
- Carbide tipped blade
What's in the Box
- 32 tooth carbide tipped blade (A-90956)
- Hex wrench #6 (783204-6)
- Rip fence (164019-4)
- Blade diameter: 16-5/16"
- Arbor: 1"
- Max. cutting capacities: at 90 degrees 6-1/4"; at 45 degrees 4-3/16"
- No load speed: 2,200 rpm
- Watts out: 1,800
- Amps: (115V) 15.0
- Overall length: 24-1/4 inches
- Net weight: 28.7 pounds.
- Shipping weight: 37.4 pounds