Compact, versatile tool boasts the power to drive screws, fasten and drill. Variable speed trigger for total control of power. All-metal gears will last for many years. Impacts Per Minute IPM 3,100, Drive in. 1/4, Amps 2.9, Speed - No Load RPM 3,200, Max. Torque ft.-lbs. 88, Case Included Yes, Cordless No, Volts 115, Reversible Yes. Variable speed Lightweight aluminum gear housing Dual ball bearing construction Hex bit shank Ergonomic handle Externally accessible brushes
From the Manufacturer
Ideal for deck builders, HVAC installers, plumbers, and electricians, the Makita Hex Drive Impact Driver Features an ergonomically designed handle for comfortable operation. With a maximum torque of 88.5 foot-pounds (1,062 in.lbs.), this tool packs enough power for heavy-duty use. A variable speed trigger (0 - 3,200 RPM) lets you match the tool speed to a wide variety of driving applications. A 2.8 AMP motor means high performance at up to 3,100 IPM, even on extended jobs. A reverse switch located near the trigger facilitates easy, one-handed operation. A lightweight cast aluminum gear housing stands up to the toughest jobsites, and a 1/4-inch hex bit shank makes changing bits easy and fast.
- Maximum torque 88.5 ft.lbs. (1,062 in./lbs.)
- Variable speed trigger (0 - 3,200 RPM) for maximum control
- 2.8 AMP motor for high performance (3,100 IPM)
- Reverse switch, located near the trigger, ensures easy one-handed operation
- Lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability
- 1/4" hex bit shank for fast bit changes
- Ergonomically designed handle for comfortable operation
- Externally accessible brushes for easy inspection and replacement
- Compact length (9"); Lightweight (2.9 lbs.)
- Belt clip (324284-9)
- Tool case (824630-1)
- Bit Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Bolt Drive: 1/4" - 5/8"
- Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3,100
- No Load Speed: 0 - 3,200 RPM
- Max Torque: 88 ft.lbs. / 1,062 in.lbs.
- AMPS: (115V) 2.9
- Overall Length: 9"
- Net Weight: 2.9 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 lbs.