458-AT638 Features: -Fastener Range:1/2 to 1-1/2". Dimensions: -Overall Product Weight:2 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:9.75 -Overall Width - Side to Side:2.44 -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:9.75
From the Manufacturer
This stapler's durable and lightweight die cast housing (weighs only 3.2 lbs.) and rubber grip mean easy handling, comfort and control. A multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust away from operator. This stapler uses standard 18-gauge, 1/4-inch narrow crown staples. A tool hook can be installed on either side of tool. Makita installed a clear window on this tool that allows the operator to see how many staples are left. It also features a quick-release loading magazine, and the staples load from the top for convenience. Your purchase includes a quick coupler and dust cover.
- Durable and lightweight die cast housing
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust away from the operator
- Rubber grip for comfortable handling
- Uses standard 18 gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples
- Quick coupler and dust cover are included
- Tool hook can be installed on either side of tool
- Remaining staple view window
- Quick release loading magazine
What's in the Box
- Oil supply (181434-7)
- Safety glasses (1922-A)
- Plastic tool case
- 2 Allen wrenches
- Operating air pressure: 60 - 115 PSIG
- Staple size: 1/4" x 1/2" - 1-1/2"
- Staple capacities: (pcs./strip) 100
- Dimensions: (L x H x W) 9-3/4" x 9-3/4" x 2-7/16"
- Net weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 6.3 lbs.