Light up your drilling surface with high-output LED power Powerful 4 Amp angle drill boasts a very compact design 10 5/8in. long. Its equipped with a speed-limiting dial to prevent over tightening of fasteners and a paddle switch for easy one-handed operation. Keyless Chuck No, Case Included No, Variable Speed Yes, Chuck Size in. 3/8, Amps 4, Speed RPM 2,400, Side Handle Yes. Reversible Ideal when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications Model DA3010F
From the Manufacturer
This angle drill has a remarkably durable high output white LED light which will illuminate your drilling area with a bulb that never needs replacing! This drill is lightweight (3.1 lbs.) and compact, with a reduced head height of 2-5/8 inches, perfect for cramped working spaces. The powerful 4.3-amp motor is an aggressive performer. This drill has a variable speed range between 0-2,400 rpm for controlled drilling in wood/metal and speed fastening. The paddle switch has a speed-limiting dial so that you wont over tighten fasteners. This also makes for easy, one-handed operation. The ball bearing construction ensures long tool life and smooth operation.
- Built-in shock proof, high output, white L.E.D. light illuminates drilling area and increases visibility with a bulb that never needs replacing throughout the life of the tool
- Powerful 4.0 amp motor and lightweight (3.1 lbs.)
- Compact (10-5/8" length) design for easy use when working between framing studs or any other close quarter application
- Variable speed (0 - 2,400 rpm) for controlled drilling in wood/metal and speedy fastening
- Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over tightening of fasteners and for easy one-handed operation
- Reduced head height (2-5/8") for working in limited space
- Ball bearing construction for longer motor life
What's in the Box
- Grip Complete
- Chuck Key
- Key Holder
- Capacities-- Wood 13/16"; Steel 3/8"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2,400 rpm
- Amps: 4.0
- Overall Length: 10-5/8"
- Net Weight: 3.1 lbs.