Muscular, lightweight vertical sander makes quick work of sanding jobs. The design places the powerful 7.9 Amp motor directly over the pad for better balance and control. Variable speed lets you tailor the speed to the application. Variable Speed Yes, Disc Diameter in. 7, Amps 7.9, OPM 2,500-4,700, Speed RPM 2,500-4,700. Electronic speed control for constant speeds under load Lightweight for easy control Soft start feature gradually brings tool to speed Lock-on button for continuous operation Double insulated Includes side handle, sanding disc, rubber pad, lock nut and wrenches
From the Manufacturer
This powerful but lightweight (4.4 lbs) vertical sander makes quick work of sand-jobs with less operator fatigue. Its trigger lock-on button takes the stress off your trigger finger during those extended jobs. An electronic variable speed control maintains desired operating speed under load. Makita designed this sander with the motor over the pad for better balance and control. Your purchase includes wrench 17, wrench 28, a side handle, a sanding lock nut, an 80-grit sanding disc, and rubber pad 170.
- Lightweight for Easy Control (4.4 lbs.)
- Variable Speed (2,500 - 4,700 rpm) for Desired Application
- Electric Speed Control Maintains Speed Under Load
- Soft Start Feature Gradually Brings Tool to Speed
What's in the Box
- Wrench 17 (781008-0)
- Wrench 28 (782412-6)
- Side Handle (152491-2)
- Sanding Lock Nut (224517-1)
- Sanding Disc 80 Grit (742071-8)
- Rubber Pad 170 (743012-7)
- Sanding Disc: 7"
- Wool Bonnet: 7"
- No Load Speed: 2,500-4,700 rpm
- Amps: 7.9
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11
- Overall Length: 8-1/4"
- Net Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- UPC Code: 088381-03774-7