This compact, lightweight hammer is ideal for light chiseling, scaling and chipping jobs. A unique anti-vibration spring between the tool body and rear handle reduces operator fatigue. Amps 8.3, Blows Per Minute BPM 2,900, Impact Energy ft. lbs. 5.6, Impact Energy J 7.6. Soft rubber grip side handle swivels 360 for easier handling Anti-vibration spring for reduced operator fatigue One-touch tool retainer for easy accessory changes Accepts spline-style rotary hammer shank bits Durable carbon brushes last approximately 150 hours Factory grease packed for reduced maintenance Includes hex wrench and plastic case Model HM0810B
From the Manufacturer
This Hammer is compact and lightweight for maximum control and is ideal for light chiseling, scaling and chipping operations. Its soft rubber grip side handle swivels 360 degrees for easier handling. A unique anti-vibration spring is positioned between tool body and rear handle for reduced operator fatigue. This demolition hammer can be fitted with spline-style rotary hammers shank bits. Its one-touch retainer action means easy accessory installation and removal. The durable carbon brushes on this tool last for approximately 150 hours. Makita factory greased packed this tool for reduced maintenance. Your purchase includes a No. 4 hex wrench and a sturdy plastic tool case.
- Compact and lightweight for maximum control
- Soft rubber grip side handle minimizes vibration and swivels 360° for operator convenience
- Unique anti-vibration spring is positioned between tool body and rear handle for reduced operator fatigue
- Accepts same shank demolition bits as spline shank rotary hammers
- One-touch tool retainer action for easy accessory installation and removal
- Carbon brushes last for approximately 150 hours
- Factory grease packed for reduced maintenance
What's in the Box
- #4 Hex wrench (783202-0)
- Plastic tool case (150589-9)
- Blows per minute: 2,900
- Impact energy: 7.6J
- Amps: (115V) 8.3
- Overall length: 16-5/8"
- Net weight: 11.7 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 24.7 lbs.