3/4" Hammer Drill With White LED Light, Built In Shock Proof, High Output, Powerful 6.6A Motor, 2 Modes: Hammering With Rotation & Rotation Only, Built In Torque Limiter Stops Bit Rotation, Ball Bearing Construction, Drill Includes Side Handle, Depth Gauge & Tool Case.
From the Manufacturer
This hammer drill illuminates drilling operations with a built-in shockproof, high output, white LED light thatll last as long as the tool. With a powerful 6-AMP motor and weight of just 5.1 lbs., this drill zips through those extended jobs without tweaking your wrists. This versatile tool features two different drill modes: hammering with rotation, or rotation only. A trusty positive stop that locks into either mode means no more slipping out of gear. A built-in torque limiter stops bit rotation when hitting reinforcements so you can kiss kickback goodbye. This drill also features a large trigger switch and 360-degree swivel side handle for added comfort and adaptability. For continuous use just click the recessed lock-on button. Makitas all ball bearing construction means smoother drilling and longer motor life. This drill handles well, and is comfortable to hold thanks to Makitas ergonomic design.
- Built-in shock-proof, high output, white L.E.D. light illuminates drilling edge and increases visibility with a bulb that never needs replacing throughout the life of the tool
- Powerful 6.6 amp motor and lightest tool on the market (5.1 lbs.)
- 2-Modes: hammering with rotation and rotation only
- Positive Stop Mode Selector prevents accidental mode disengagement
- Built-in Torque Limiter stops bit rotation when hitting reinforcement to prevent kickback
- Large trigger switch and 360° swivel side handle for added comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Ball bearing construction for longer motor life
- Ergonomic and well balanced design with rubberized grip for comfort and control reducing operator fatigue
- Air vent holes supply required ventilation while protecting motor from dust and dirt
What's in the Box
- Side Handle (152521-9)
- Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- Tool Case (824650-5)
- No Load Speeds: Low 0 - 1,200 rpm; High 0 - 2,900 rpm;
- Blows Per Minute: Low 0 - 24,000; High 0 - 58,000
- Capacity: Concrete 3/4"; Steel 1/2"; Wood 1-9/16"
- Amps: 6.6
- Overall Length: 14-1/8"
- Weight: 5.1 lbs.