458-JN3200 Features: -Clean and precise work in keystone plate, deck plate and other corrugated sheet materials.-Die rotates 360.-Ergonomic, slim body design for easy gripping.-Lock-on sliding switch.-Built-in thickness gauge.-Easy punch and die replacement.-Double insulated.-For work in keystone plate, deck plate, and other corrugated sheet materials.-All ball and needle bearings for longer life.-For continuous operation in mild and stainless steel.-Type: Right Angle Nibbler.-Price is for 1 Each. Specifications: -Voltage: 115.00 VAC.
From the Manufacturer
Makita's 10 Gauge Nibbler Features a powerful 6-amp motor for continuous operation in up to 10-gauge mild steel or 12-gauge stainless steel. A built-in thickness gauge means more convenience, and all ball and needle bearings promote longer tool life. The tool also Features easy punch and die replacement for less downtime, and double insulation for longer tool life. Your purchase includes a punch (792728-1), a die (792292-2), a hex wrench (783201-2), a wrench (781019-5), and a steel tool case (181795-5).
- Powerful operation in mild steel up to 10 gauge
- All ball and needle bearings for longer tool life
- Easy punch and die replacement for reduced downtime
- Double insulated for safe operation
- Built-in thickness gauge for convenience
- Capacities: Steel 10 ga.; Stainless 12 ga.
- AMPS: 6.0
- Strokes per minute: 1,300
- Minimum cutting radius: Outside edge 5-1/16"; Inside edge 4-3/4"
- Overall length: 8-1/2"
- Net weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 10.8 lbs.