Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Customer Discussions > Malcolm X forum

Malcolm X-Keepcase Editions are all Missing the Second Disc!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 3, 2012 10:51:58 PM PST
J. B. Hyde says:
I recieved the Keepcase Version of the movie Malcolm X today and it is missing the second disc!!!

I bought this new in shrinkwrap and I see that other people wrote reviews saying the same thing, so obviously the manufacturer totally screwed up. DO NOT ORDER THIS VERSION B/C YOU WILL ONLY GET THE FIRST HALF OF THE MOVIE!

I am pretty peeved about this and waiting to hear more about what is to be done about it.

Comment if you got one like this too!

Posted on Feb 25, 2012 4:46:22 AM PST
Thomas Rimes says:
yes i just received the keepcase version, and i only received one disc as well.

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 7:57:52 PM PST
J. B. Hyde says:
The seller gave me my money back...but they seemed to miss the point of my message to them. I tried to ask them twice, who manufactured this product. I also asked if they had contacted their supplier to have them all pulled from the "shelves". The seller only ignored my questions and said sorry...but we already gave you a refund.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Malcolm X forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 3, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Malcolm X [VHS]
Malcolm X [VHS] by Denzel Washington (VHS Tape - 1994)
4.6 out of 5 stars (633)