5.0 out of 5 stars Great frame
This frame is way bigger than I thought. The mat cutout is for an 8"x10". It is really good quality and made a beautiful gift for my husbands daughter.
Published 12 months ago by Laura Hernandez

1.0 out of 5 stars ARRIVED BROKEN
This item arrived at my house with broken pieces of glass all over. I was very upset, as this was a Christmas gift from my daughter to her father. VERY VERY VERY disappointed.
Published 14 months ago by Amanda

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful frame but I initially was sent the wrong one ..., July 5, 2014
This review is from: Malden Daddy's Girl Always and Forever Picture Frame (Camera)
This is a beautiful frame but I initially was sent the wrong one and I had to send it back and reorder before they sent me the right frame! I love it though, makes a beautiful gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great frame, February 28, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars ARRIVED BROKEN, December 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size and quality, June 17, 2013
I used this for an "All about my daddy" questionnaire from my four year old to her daddy. Then I had my four year put her painted handprints on the matte. It came out perfect and the size is perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cracked, December 8, 2014
I absolutely LOVE the frame, but the bottom left corner of my frame is cracked!! Not happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars It came completely shattered. Ruined my Father's Day idea ..., July 28, 2014
Beatriz Gonzalez (ROSAMOND, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
It came completely shattered . Ruined my Father's Day idea...

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, January 5, 2015
I sent it back it was too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always and forever lovely, July 28, 2014
Beautiful, the dad loved it!!

Malden Daddy's Girl Always and Forever Picture Frame