4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!
Published on December 8, 2011 by cschwaegerle

3.0 out of 5 stars Berkeley 4x6
Published on October 24, 2011 by F. Valcarcel

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Malden International Designs Berkeley Beveled Edge Wood 4-Opening 4 x 6" Collage Black Picture Frames (Kitchen)
I love this frame! I bought two of them for my grandparents to put a picture of each of their 8 grandkids in. I like that the frame can be displayed both horizontally or vertically. My only complaints: the frame has to be hung up because it has no way of being stood up on a table, each picture is separated on the front of the frame but not in the back (it's just one solid piece of glass) so you might have to tape the picture in place in order to make it stay. Other than that, it's a very pretty and simple picture frame.

3.0 out of 5 stars Berkeley 4x6, October 24, 2011
I was doing an art project and needed a frame for 4 x 6 pictures with 4 openings. I really liked the style of this one. When I received the frame, the wood was cracked in one corner and chipped on the side. I had to send it back for them to send me a different one. THey did do a great job of taking care of sending the second one to me ASAP since I had a timeline for this project and I appreciated that. The second frame that arrived also had a chip on the bottom left side. For time sake, I just went ahead and used a black sharpie to fill in the chip. THeir customer service was great but just not happy with the fact that both items had the paint chipped.

2.0 out of 5 stars chipped framework, November 24, 2011
I received this item with a couple of scratches and a small portion of the black off the frame. I don't have time to send it back, but I wont order from this company again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shabbily made, September 10, 2011
I was very disappointed . One of the frames was chipped. The hooks were poorly made and the tab closures were nearly impossible to use. The only good thing I could say is the price. The on,y reason we didnt return them was the hassle. We just painted the chips over. But I won't buy from this company again. It gives Made in China a bad name

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quaility for the price, January 7, 2011
My frame did not have any dings on it at all. Very good quality for the price. If I found this at Target/etc I'd expect to pay quite a bit more for it. Pictures have not slid around at all. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, September 17, 2010
It was perfect for my needs. I needed a 4 window frame for a collage that I made...beautiful with black and white photos!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Damage Free!, August 15, 2014
Others have written that they have received a chipped or broken picture frame. Mine arrived in great condition and was just what I needed it for. It was a gift for my grandpa with pictures of all the grandkids and he loved it!

I took off a star because it was a bit on the pricey side for a plain frame. However, these can be a little hard to find at Walmart and Amazon is always my go-to option!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Worked out great for what I wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice frame, June 19, 2014
The frame was very nice, and just what we needed. We ordered two, and one of them arrived with broken glass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Frame, March 24, 2014
I purchased this frame for my business endeavors. Product as explained in description. Good price and product. Will be purchasing again.

Rate and Discover Movies