5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!
this product was as it says it was. saw this same frame for $15 elsewhere and is worth every penny!
Published on October 28, 2011 by jorbre

2.0 out of 5 stars was upside down
When I opened the package the frame was upside down- if the frame is placed according to the backing the writing on the frame is upside down- so now to get it to my aunt in time I have to figure out how to take off the backing and glue it back on the right way
Published 6 months ago by Leslie brewen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, October 28, 2011
This review is from: Malden International Designs Beveled Glass "Treasures Aunt" Metal Picture Frame, 4 by 6-Inch, Silver (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay aunt frame, December 1, 2010
This was actually the only Aunt frame I could find so that is the main reason I bought it. It is true to the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aunt Frame, September 26, 2010
I have been looking for an Aunt Frame for my young daughter since my older daughter had our only grandson. This was a perfect frame to place a picture of her and her new nephew in. She loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars love the frame great gift for any, June 25, 2014
love the frame great gift for any aunt

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 8, 2014
This was just the most beautiful frame I could have bought for my daughter to give to her aunt... Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 7, 2014
I send this for my sister as a Christmas present . Of her and her niece and it brought tears to her eyes.
She does love it . And it's a very cute picture frame .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, February 26, 2014
I bought this for my sister. She's an auntie for the first time and this frame brought a tear to her eyes. Great quality and looks great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for your favorite aunt, February 17, 2014
This frame was purchased as a holiday gift for my aunt. I have a similar frame like this that discusses love, which has a photo of myself and my husband in it. I knew I'd love it when I received it in the mail -- and was happy that my aunt loved it too! I love the different words and phrases etched around the picture in the center.

It's very thick glass so I don't think it would shatter if it was bumped or even knocked over on a table. Being dropped in the floor would be another thing, but I don't see that being an issue with it sitting on a high shelf at her house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Picture Frame, January 12, 2014
Sharon (Savage, MN) - See all my reviews
This picture frame was beautiful! It was a gift and it arrived very securely wrapped with no damage. It was very heavy so there was no worries that it would be knocked over easily. I was very happy with the purchase as was the person that got it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Nice, December 27, 2013
I gave this to my aunt as a Christmas gift. The packaging for this item wasn't very good. They didn't really protect the glass and the corners of the cardboard were all scrunched and slightly ripped. Other than that, she liked it and it looks pretty.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›