4.0 out of 5 stars Great Frame, Hate the back fasteners
Published on August 29, 2010 by DP

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent frame
This is a decent frame made from plastic and glass. It looks nice hanging on the wall once you've dealt with its two shortcomings:

Published on March 31, 2010 by Bogey62

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent frame, March 31, 2010
This review is from: Malden Home Profiles Puzzle Collage Picture Frame (Kitchen)

1) The tolerances between the cardboard inserts on the rear of each picture frame and the frame itself are incredibly tight and a nightmare to work with. I suggest that you take them out one at a time and place them beside the frame in the exact orientation that they were in originally. It's like putting a jigsaw puzzle together. I used a small jeweler's screwdriver to help pry each insert from the frame after bending the holding tabs back as flat against the frames as I could get them. Replacing the inserts is just as frustrating as getting them out. If you're only going to put one set of photos in this frame then you should be able to deal with its tight tolerances.

2) The frame comes with a single mounting tab that only allows it to be mounted on the wall in the 5 portrait - 4 landscape orientation. Would it have killed the manufacturer to spend the extra 2 cents per frame to put another tab on it so that it could be mounted in the alternative 4 portrait - 5 landscape orientation? Apparently so...

One other thing I noticed about my frame is that one of the landscape frames was slightly crooked as compared to the other frames. It's not a huge deal, but it is noticeable to a perfectionist, such as myself. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to return it!, January 9, 2013
It says 4x6 frames BUT it wasn't. The outline of the frame is 4x6 but the inside openings for the pictures was smaller - so you would have to cut all the photos to make them fit! That wouldn't work for me because I would have to cut out too much of the pictures to make them fit. It says that it's a WOOD FRAME construction BUT the frame is a cheap plastic too. How could they falsely describe it as WOOD?? I had to return it and now I'm looking for a frame that WILL take 4x6 photos. Don't buy this frame if you have any 4x6 photos to put into it! What a waste of time and effort.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but..., September 12, 2010
The picture frame looks good on my wall. I'm a big fan of the layout. That being said, there are a few shortcomings that will prevent me from purchasing from this manufacturer again. First of all, it has 4 landscape and 5 portrait frames. For some reason, they decided it wasn't worth the extra 5 cents to add an additional wall mount so we can change the orientation to 5 landscape and 4 portrait pictures. Also, the middle picture is extremely hard to change because of the overlaps of the surrounding frames. The other 8 frames were still a big pain to pop out because of the clamps they decided to use. I know many frames have them, but I still don't like them. Overall, I think it looks great, prepare to have a fun time adding your pictures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Frame, Hate the back fasteners, August 29, 2010
This is a nice frame to have when you have a bunch of pictures you don't know what to do with. It is a little difficult to get the backs out and in because the individual frames are so close together. The fasteners in the back are less than desirable as well. They are little metal tabs that you peel back and press forward. If you use them too many times they will get weak and break. I don't plan on changing them much so I don't think it will be a bother.

Other than that it's a great frame to have. Sturdy, clean finish and very nice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, avoid., November 1, 2013
Had to return it, broken in transit. But I could see why. Pretty flimsy, just 9 frames screwed together, 2 screws through the back of one into the one above it. No supporting bracket of any kind. A piece of supporting cardboard would have helped, maybe raise the price a whole dollar.

I would have gotten a replacement but looking at quality, no chance.

Note to Amazon, not the greatest of packaging. Shipping box not damaged. Frame completely wrapped in big bubble wrap. But... put in a long box with one tiny piece of brown paper. I'm sure that stopped it from moving in the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite picture frame yet, September 12, 2013
I've bought bad picture frames, cheap picture frames. For the price, this is a great frame and my favorite yet. It uses actual glass (not a sheet of plastic like the ones Adeco sells) and it actually fits 4x6" completely, no cutting was required. I "assembled" this frame in under 5 minutes and it was fun to put the pictures in, not frustrating at all. Everything fit, everything worked. Originally I was worried that this frame would be too small. As long as you dont expect it to hang alone above your giant fireplace, it's actually just right for most situations. Just be aware that it doesn't come with nails to hang, but most people have those handy anyway. Order this now. I'll be buying Malden frames again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Frame!, September 10, 2013
Every year for my husband's birthday, the kids and I make photo frames for him with kid artwork and pics, the year and how old he is. Kind of like a scrapbook without the book. He loves them! This year I went to several stores and got frustrated because all the frames were either hot pink or lime green, or all the pics went the same way. I have horizontal and vertical to accommodate so this just didn't work for me. When I got sick of shopping, I came to amazon. Low and behold, this frame was perfect for what I needed it for. It was easy to put things in, take them out, and hang. No complaints. It is the same quality frame you would get at target or wally world, without the hassle of trying to find it on the shelves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, March 28, 2013
These frames were very pretty. We bought this as a gift and filled it w/pics of our daughter. The pics were easy to put in the frames and it looks lovely on my father in law's wall. This item shipped quickly and was packaged in a manner that protected the frames. Over all, very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice collage for price, May 21, 2013
Its not real wood - or if it is, its cheap wood, but it looks nice. It doesnt look cheap at all.
I did not find putting pictures in difficult at all, in fact thought it would be based on the reviews and was surprised at how easy it was.
Looks great on my wall - happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful, February 13, 2013
Love it, but it is a little bit of a pain to put the pictures in the back. Still looks great on my wall.

Malden Home Profiles Puzzle Collage Picture Frame