5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
Published 10 months ago by Stephanie Tardif

3.0 out of 5 stars arrived broken
The frame was beautiful. However it appears to have been packaged improperly because it arrive cracked in two places. It was such a shame! It was a christmas gift that arrived a couple days before christmas. Now I will have to scramble to find another gift. It seems that the ceramic frame is pretty fragile.
Published on December 21, 2011 by Maggie

3.0 out of 5 stars arrived broken, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Malden I love my Grandpa Photo Frame - 4 x 6 inches (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken in several places, June 23, 2013
Rachel A. Y. Johnson (Rockford, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Ended up having to return this and ordering another, different frame ASAP for father's day as it arrived with one whole corner broken and various chips and cracks elsewhere around the frame. It's super cute, but I'll never order anything ceramic from here again after this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, February 11, 2014
We gave this to my father-in-law for Christmas with a "note" from his unborn granddaughter inside that said she was excited to meet him soon and this frame was for their first picture together- he loved it! Looks very cute and high quality. I saw other buyers had problems with their frame arriving damaged, but mine was in perfect shape when we received it. Great buy for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, June 16, 2014
I bought the I love my Grandma version for mother's day and decided to get the Grandpa frames for Father's Day. The frames were perfect and both grandfathers loved them. Perfect for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKEN, June 25, 2014
It arrived broken with the cracks. After reading the reviews, I thought what are the odds it will come broken again. Very good ! Was cracked in two places!

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible., April 26, 2014
I ordered the grandpa frame, and it had a picture of an older gentleman with a young boy in it....the frame says Grandma. so yeah not impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have Five, January 7, 2014
I have five of these frames. One for each grandson. Its a lovely way to display a photo of myself and each of the little guys.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged., December 11, 2013
I just took this out to wrap it for a Christmas present and realized it is cracked and broken in 2 places. It looks horrible.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and functional!, August 15, 2013
this frame is perfect for gift-giving! i love that the design allows for horizontal or vertical photos, and what grandparent wouldn't adore a picture of themselves with their grandchild / grandchildren? i bought the "i love my grandma" one too!! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price, cheap item!!!, June 22, 2013
I bought this frame and it arrived packaged poorly and was already broken, returned it for a replacement which also came slightly cracked. It is a cute frame but not packaged well and breaks easily!

Malden I love my Grandpa Photo Frame - 4 x 6 inches
$26.99 $15.18
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.