Published 22 months ago by Kristen P Joy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not packaged well.
The product is fine except I can't be entirely sure it isn't ricin or that anyone in the Amazon packing department didn't lick it. The tin was unwrapped and the salt flakes inside are exposed and accessible to anyone handling the tin before it got to me. WEIRD.
Published 4 months ago by Christine S. Bowen

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love Maldon Sea Salt Flakes - great tin to take with you! But inconvenient (removable) sticker put on the lid :(, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Maldon Salt Pinch Tin - 0.35 Oz. (Misc.)
Love the product, great delivery as expected, but when arrived the Seller had put the item bar code label directly on the lid, which was particuarly sticky and took some work with label remover to take off. The cool tin is one of the great features of the product, so please don't put a label which covered the entire lid directly on the product, put it in a small 'jewelry' like bag and label the bag. BUT, cool little tin to take my favorite salt with me anywhere!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not packaged well., April 30, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Take your Maldon EVERYWHERE!, December 13, 2013
Length:: 0:37 Mins

I've gotten so many people hooked on this marvelous salt.
With sparkling snowflake crystals and a fresh, clean taste, it's perfect on baked goods as well as using as a finishing salt.
And now a cute little tin for travel or home!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring it with you when you go out to eat. But way too expensive., September 3, 2013
Pittsboro, NC (Pittsboro, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maldon Salt Pinch Tin - 0.35 Oz. (Misc.)
Maldon adds fresh salt taste and a little crunch to dishes, bread and butter or olive oil. Our favorite pizza place in Durham, NC sprinkles a little on the crust of their pizzas as soon as they come out of the oven. I keep a box on the stove to sprinkle in salads or to finish a dish after cooking. Amazon has the best price I can find. But I buy the little tin from a nearby cookware store that started in Seattle since they sell them for $2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Maldon Salt Pinch Tin - 0.35 Oz. (Misc.)
I love sea salt, but frequently it's not available when I'm in a restaurant. Having my tin of Maldon sea salt flakes means always being set!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, I really like having this pinch tin tucked ..., July 19, 2014
This review is from: Maldon Salt Pinch Tin - 0.35 Oz. (Misc.)
Nice, I really like having this pinch tin tucked into my backpack (alone with my stevia) for eating out or lunching in the cafeteria.

First, the salt is delicious and I love the texture of pinching and crumpling the salt flakes between my fingers. There is just some kind of odd, childish pleasure to it then licking my fingertips (caution - do not do this in front of your boss).

Next, the salt is 'new'. By that, I mean it hasn't been sitting on the table for ages rubbing up against the rice grains in that dirty salt-shaker on the table and opened by how many kids with grimy fingers. Ok, my germophobe is showing, but still.... eweee.

The tin is fairly easy to open, even a bit dinged and dented. Have I mentioned I keep this in my back pack with keys and books and occasional stuff from shopping? I suspect that by the time the tin is flattened from living in my backpack, I'll need to buy some more salt.

Some people say that sea salt is healthier than 'regular' salt. Perhaps it is with sea salt reputed to have more nutrient minerals than table sale, but it certainly is tastier.

Is it life-changing? I don't think so but it certainly is enjoyable in several ways and well-worth the luxury of $4 (I have Prime and didn't pay extra shipping costs). Next time, I think I'll purchased smoked sea salt as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a useful little item, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Maldon Salt Pinch Tin - 0.35 Oz. (Misc.)
What a useful little item! Maldon is a very special salt and this is a great way to take it along to places whose salt may be less than wonderful. I'm keeping this filled!

5.0 out of 5 stars A neat gift for a foodie friend, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Maldon Salt Pinch Tin - 0.35 Oz. (Misc.)
I bought this as a Christmas gift for a friend of mine who is a "foodie." And she loved it. It's a small gesture, but it was one that was welcome. Plus the flakes are incredible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love having "good" salt with me everywhere, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Maldon Salt Pinch Tin - 0.35 Oz. (Misc.)
I love having my own salt when eating out as I haven't used table salt in years. The tin is a bit hard to open but I guess that could also be seen as a pro as no one wants a bunch of salt in the bottom of their purse/bag. I think that the price is a bit steep (as a whole box of this salt is only a dollar more) but I still am happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, August 16, 2013
Susan (Kansas City) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maldon Salt Pinch Tin - 0.35 Oz. (Misc.)
This tin is the perfect size for my purse. I have been searching forever for something this size that holds salt. I only wish it was a little easier to open.

Maldon Salt Pinch Tin - 0.35 Oz.
$3.79