5.0 out of 5 stars So good I hate to share!
I was first introduced to Malden Sea Salt while visiting a friend in London. I raved about it so much my host gave me a farewell present of two boxes to take home to the US. I hoarded that salt. The rest of the family got to use table salt; I salted my food in the kitchen with the Malden salt.

Alas, eventually I ran out. Eureka! I found it on Amazon! I'm...
Published on July 5, 2008 by Kathy R.

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to crush with your fingers
The salt itself is great, but the crystals are sometimes hard to crush with just your fingers. Of courcse you can use a salt mill, but i like to use my hands for salt and crush it while i'm adding it.
Published 10 months ago by Manmeet

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I hate to share!, July 5, 2008
This review is from: Maldon Sea Salt 2 Pack (Misc.)

Alas, eventually I ran out. Eureka! I found it on Amazon! I'm saved, life is good. Now that I can buy more whenever I run out, I'll even share.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior, September 22, 2007
This review is from: Maldon Sea Salt 2 Pack (Misc.)
I find this salt to be quite superior, better than much higher priced and more exotic salts. They are fine for a little talk at the table, but this salt works well everywhere and with distinction. The shape of the crystals is the key here ... do not grind it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY Salt to Use, March 31, 2009
Phyllis B. Horowitz (Margaretville, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maldon Sea Salt 2 Pack (Misc.)
This is the best salt ever. Use it as a finishing salt at the table. It's crunchy and not too salty. (Read that, you can get LOTS of crunch.) I will never use another salt.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Salt by far!, December 29, 2007
This review is from: Maldon Sea Salt 2 Pack (Misc.)
I will never use another salt again! Perfect flavor and you don't need as much as regular salt! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Salt of the Earth, October 13, 2009
This review is from: Maldon Sea Salt 2 Pack (Misc.)
I love Maldon salt. I discovered it when we visited England and had carefully hoarded my box until my daughter, when visiting England brought me back a box.

Maldon salt is large square bowls of salt mixed with big broken chunks, perfect for on top of bread or vegetables.

And the two boxes are a great idea, the two should last possible the entire year making it a great deal for a wonderful luxury.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sea salt by far!, July 2, 2008
This review is from: Maldon Sea Salt 2 Pack (Misc.)
Once you try Maldon sea salt, there truely is no going back. I always thought, try one sea salt and you've tried them all. NOT SO. Maldon is the favorite of many professional chefs for a reason. It's simply superior to all the others. Tasting is believing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maldon Salt, December 17, 2008
Dawn Larson (Harris, MN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maldon Sea Salt 2 Pack (Misc.)
I don't know what I would do without this salt! It makes fruit, veggies, potatoes, filet mignon, even chocolate taste insane. No doubt, the best finishing salt ever to grace a table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary salt, March 15, 2014
Barbara Brennan (The Space Coast, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maldon Sea Salt 2 Pack (Misc.)
Maldon is not easy to find where I live so I LOVE that I can get it on Amazon. This product is clean and delicious and perfect as a "finishing" salt - you don't cook with it. You sprinkle it on - a little goes a long way so don't overdue. The salt crystals are flaky and clean and add a bright finish to salads and vegetables. Mario Batali mentions it on "The View" and in his cookbooks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ocean, January 17, 2013
Susan K (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maldon Sea Salt 2 Pack (Misc.)
Wow this salt is just like the ocean. Nice delicate flakes that are perfect for finishing. I am never going back to any other salt. I think this will also be my new go to gift. I just love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Salt in the World, August 9, 2013
This review is from: Maldon Sea Salt 2 Pack (Misc.)
The flakes make it the best salt for use at the table. Don't waste it by mixing it in anything. When you do away with the texture you lose the reason it is so good. Use a cheaper salt for cooking and save this for sprinkling. I like it much better than Fleur de sel.

Maldon Sea Salt 2 Pack