Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: 3.3 lb bucket|Change

on July 11, 2011
I have been purchasing Maldon Sea Salt for a year or so and I am always extremely satisfied. I have tried other salts, but with the exception of Cypress Black Flake Salt, no other salts have the same mild salt flavor that the Maldon has. The hand harvesting provides the most amazing pyramid shaped flakes. I carry a small wood box of it with me in my purse and frequently get attention from other diners as I use it. The flakes are crunchy and have a unique flavor. I prefer it to most other sea salts I've tried including Hawaiian Alaea and Pink Himalayan.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 20, 2015
I love this salt! I don't just use it for finishing, I use it for cooking. It has a great mild flavor and is easy to grab pinches of when cooking. I cook daily for 2, sometimes twice a day, and this tub will probably last me a few months, maybe half a year.

I found it sort of strange that it doesn't have an air proof seal - the top arrives secured by a breakaway tab, but the cap fits loosely so air definitely gets in. If you use this slowly over time, make sure to stash Arm & Hammer wherever you stow this.

Hope my review helps and happy shopping!
on December 7, 2015
I'm a foodie and since I've tried this product I've become a salt snot too.

Don't cook with it... it's a finishing salt (you put it on your food right before you serve it). It's light and not overwhelming. AMAZING on steak and veggies!!!

I've been using this salt for the past 4 years and have been in love with it ever since. I'll NEVER allow myself to run out EVER. At the present moment I have three tubs. Price fluctuates wildly so be aware of that. usually bottoms out at $25.
on January 21, 2015
Maldon salt is simply the best sea salt, end of story. The 1.5kg packaging is not great though. The lid is quite loose, and when I received it the lid had fallen off and salt was all over the cardboard box.
on June 4, 2015
This is the best deal, salt keeps and we're not quittin'. Winner! The big, cool tub was a smash hit Christmas gift for a foodie friend who is a Maldon salt nut. Thought he'd never stop laughing, "A LIFETIME supply of Maldon Salt! haha".
on March 9, 2014
I will always have this in my kitchen now. The bamboo container below paired with it was just perfect. Even my kids now ask where the bamboo container is when they sit down to eat.
on August 2, 2011
About 5 years ago I was introduced to Maldon Salt and I fell in love (then I only used it for pastries). On my own I rarely buy it because it is a bit pricey for someone who has to watch their finances carefully. But last month I gave in and splurged. I shared some with my friend. Her and hsr partner have come obsessed!
on December 23, 2013
Pleasant flakes and a well balanced salinity makes this a great cooking salt. It needs to be ground for direct use as the flakes are large. Mix with Celtic in a salt grinder: about 50-50.
on February 3, 2013
Gave this to my daughter who is a wonderful cook. She loves it! I had some myself and it is flaky and delicious.
on January 2, 2014
Perfect for finishing dishes at the table. Pyramidal crystals melt on contact with a mild flavor that compliments food. The 3 pound tub saves money and will last for a few years...