5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says
Works perfectly. No noticeable signal degradation or noise. Much cheaper than expensive name brand cables that do the exact same thing.
Published 17 months ago by JD

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks durable
Mine have a slight buzzing noise when I connect my cd player to my receiver. Tried a different RCA cable and the buzzing went away. This one may be defective.
Published 7 months ago by Hang K

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, but not the cable in the picture., November 19, 2013
Kyle Fullmer (Arlington, VA. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2 RCA Male / 2 RCA Male, High Quality Audio Cable, 3 ft (Accessory)
It does exactly what is supposed to do, the quality is nice and it plugs in without a problem (no tight fit here). I can't get it 5 stars though because mine was a navy blue and this picture looks very much black (which I wanted). Not a huge deal and for less than 5 bucks I won't complain, but it wasn't exactly what i thought it would be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, March 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable, Great Price., November 12, 2012
I bought these cables to hook up a couple of vintage stereo systems that I have. I like these cables because of the heavier gauge wire. I have bought many other cables spending much more than what these cables cost me that have a lighter gauge wire and feel flimsy and cheap. These are a good quality heavy cable with gold plating on connectors. I am using these to replace all of the thinner gauge cables that I have.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks durable, January 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Work as they're supposed to., January 10, 2013
Not much to say, other then they do exactly what they're supposed to do. They feel as though they're a nice and solid construction, and won't fall apart anytime soon. Can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cables Good Price, August 14, 2012
I was very impressed with these cables. They are a perfect replacement for my old ones and handle the work load great. They are thick and sturdy and seem very high quality. The labeling is good and the metal connections seem strong. I am glad i purchased them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not functioning, January 17, 2014
R. J M (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I am returning this cable. Tried it with two CD players and one put out scratchy sound, the other none at all. Also, they cord is navy, not black as shown, which probably indicates a poor supplier/QC process.

UPDATE: The seller Amamax doesn't pay return shipping, so I guess this is just a loss. It would cost more to return this than this cable is worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the skinny RCA cables you probably have at home, December 26, 2013
My turntable was giving me lots of hum and static and I couldn't figure out why. I had the ground wire plugged in and grounded, was completely confounded. Switched out my skinny RCA cables for these good shielded ones and now I'm on a record buying spree because everything sounds so perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars purfekk, July 11, 2014
just what i was looking for

1.0 out of 5 stars I nearly returned my $500 amp because I thought it was bad. It turned out both cables were bad, July 7, 2014
As stated by another buyer, these cables are navy blue not black. I nearly returned my $500 amp because I thought it was bad. It turned out both cables were bad. The cable runs did not have tight turn radius' or anything. I pitched them and picked up some name brand good ones at a local audio store for $20, no problems now.

2 RCA Male / 2 RCA Male, High Quality Audio Cable, 3 ft