Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Malevolence
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

100%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 22, 2010
Wake Up people! I can't believe there is no review on this album yet, what a shame. I am Seattle proud finally the day has come where I Declare War can be heard, and they stand their ground. This is a band to check out seriously. They have been tearing up the local Seattle scene for a few years. Malevolence from start to finish no matter what you are doing, or where you are will get you there believe me. This is one of my favorite albums of 2010!
on January 23, 2013
I love Death Metal a lot more than I like Deathcore but this is definitely a worthy album to but If you want to explore other sub-genres of metal. Great songs, not real complex or technical but very interesting non the less.
on November 5, 2010
This band is one of the heaviest "modern death metal" bands I've heard. There is nothing melodic about this album. I Declare War is from Seattle "As am I" and is all about mosh pits in live shows, which should describe them enough. First off let me say, the first thing I noticed is how low the guitars are tuned. Sadly if your looking for a guitar solo, this is not your album. The entire album is heavy riff to breakdown to riff. "Chug chug* the whole ride, which is surprisingly done VERY well. I don't care for the term "deathcore", I would say its brutal. And breakdowns are the future of most metal bands. Which means yes, many breakdowns! Some of the slowest breakdowns around. The drum work is fast and almost only double bass. Vocally its very different from other heavy bands. Only guttural lows, no mids or highs here. But the lows are great! In the end this is a fast, crushing, destroy everything in its path heavy band. I declare this band to be "Brutal Death Metal".

Hope this helped!
on January 11, 2011
Never heard of them when I saw them open for Whitechapel. This album is very deep dark and bad ass. You have to listen to it loud, it will toughen you up. It is currently my favorite album.
on January 9, 2013
If you like metal, i'm not talking about godsmack or korn here. This album will probably make you raise the goathorns without even knowing it.