Mall Cops 1 Season 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Black Friday When shoppers invade Mall of America on the busiest shopping day of the year, Mall Cops deal with a shoplifting ring, a man carrying a concealed weapon, a little girl who has had a seizure, and an intoxicated man who refuses to leave.
2. Vikings Fever The Minnesota Vikings are in the NFL playoffs, and when former Vikings players come to the rotunda, thousands of rabid fans turn out to see their heroes.
3. Palin Power Sarah Palin comes to Mall of America and the Mall Cops are stretched to their breaking point as they confront passionate followers, protestors, a bounty hunter, and a bomb threat while protecting one of America's most high profile figures.
4. Twilight As teens fill Mall of America for the premiere of the popular movie Twilight: New Moon, Mall Cops break up a fight where one of the participants has a knife. Officers also deal with a ranting customer, and convince a drunk man not to get behind the wheel.
5. Man's Best Friend The day is turned upside down when the no pets rule is overturned for a charity dog walk; a customer is unsure if he is drunk or sober; a customer feels he is the victim of discrimination; a trashcan fire threatens mall safety; and a dispute turns violent
6. Double Trouble When thousands come to greet the author of a blog and a celebrity chef, security is stretched to its breaking point. Mall Cops must juggle their assets when Governor and Presidential contender Tim Pawlenty shows up, and a possible bomb is discovered.
7. Storm of the Century When a storm threatens to drop 24 inches of snow, Mall of America grapples with the possibility of closing early for the first time. Mall Cops deal with weather-related accidents, a fight, and a fire hazard that shuts the food court down for hours.
8. U.S. Women's Hockey Team Hockey fans come to Mall of America for the announcement of the U.S. Olympic Women's Hockey Team. Also, Mall Cops must reunite lost children with their parents, search for missing cars, and break up a fight.
9. No Pants Day A group of revelers board trains and plan to run through Mall of America without pants. Taken by surprise, Director of Security Major Doug Reynolds assembles arrest teams to deal with the onslaught of potential streakers before they can disrupt the mall.
10. Lockdown When the mall has a Lockdown drill, Captain Buegler has one day to figure out the problems after the drill goes poorly. Officers must help a diabetic who falls, deal with a drunk teen, and care for a child after her mother is arrested for shoplifting.
11. R.A.M. Mall of America's undercover unit, RAM, struggles to train its newest member: a bomb-sniffing dog named Bear. When a serious threat shuts down the airport less than three miles away, the RAM unit goes on high alert to avert possible terrorist activity.
12. Fancy Nancy With the Rotunda filled to capacity, Mall Cops spring into action when a children's book author falls on stage. Meanwhile, officers help a lost boy who does not speak English, apprehend a young shoplifter, and help a man who has suffered a stroke.
|Producers||Jason Eksuzian, Antone Hammers, Oliver Schaal, Craig E. Serling, Josh Silberman, Eric Streit|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
It is a really good show and has good people in it. It is a goid reality show. The people in it are really food at what they do.Published 17 months ago by melissa
but not a "MUST SEE" like others I've watched. I did enjoy it, though . . . interesting information, inside look, at what it takes to be in security at a large mall.Published 20 months ago by Karin
We know someone who worked as security guard and said this very accurately portrays what it's like. Obviously, you never know what's going to happen when you go to work.Published 21 months ago by Pam P. Fisher
If you've never been to the Mall of America, you really are missing something. I flew out to Minneapolis, and drove to Bloomington on a vacation a while back just to visit this... Read morePublished 22 months ago by Louie the Italian Jew