Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara, Black .39 fl oz (10 ml)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 7, 2011
I find this mascara great. It lengthens, adds volume, separates and you only need two coats. It looks so natural. It doesn't clump, look cakey or fuzzy like spider legs. It stays on all day, until you take it off. It's a rich black color. The lashes don't get stiff. Very natural look and feel. I really like the formula. It's not wet and clumpy coming out of the tube. It doesn't create that excess, smearing all over the entrance of the mascara cylinder. I'm a cheapie. Previously, I only bought drugstore mascara and hated spending 7. for it. I purchased a Mally Beauty makeup kit and this mascara just happened to be included. Now, I don't mind shelling out for the cost of this. It's fantasic mascara.

To remove, use a cotton ball soaked in oil. I like good quality castor oil, but olive or natural sesame oil works well, too. Heck, you could probably use some canola oil. The oil will easily remove the mascara. Then just wash your face. Everynight, using your fingertips, pat a little castor oil on your lashes...just a little and just the lashes. Leave on while sleeping. The castor oil will help your lashes grow. Growth can be seen in 2 weeks. It really works. Your lashes will grow longer.

PS; Mally's Eye Color Automatic Waterproof Eyeliner is very good, too. One coat coverage. It's retractable pencil, not liquid, yet it applies with ease. Stays in place on my lower lid(waterline) and the formula is gentle. It's not irritating to my eyes. I can even use it on my upper lid waterline.
on February 24, 2012
I love this mascara! I first tried it after receiving it in a sample package; it was even a full size tube! My lashes are very sparse. I used to use the pink and green stuff but that started getting too flaky and didn't do as good a job as it used to. I am amazed that even one coat makes my lashes huge, long and thick, and this has never flaked on me. The amount in the container to true to size too and I keep thinking that it's about time to run out but hasn't yet and I've had it since September '11. For me this is the perfect mascara and I will not waste my money on any of the other mascaras which claim to do as Mally actually does.
on December 9, 2014
Using this mascara was "meh" for me. Not particularly good or bad. But my problem is this mascara "sheds" on me by the middle of the day, even if I just put one coat. After putting this stuff on, I'll find little specs of mascara under and over my eyes for days.

I included a picture. I put on two coats of this mascara in the morning. No other eye makeup. By that night, I have black that has deeply settled into my eye crease, you can see what it looks like naturally (left) and what it looks like if you pull my eyelid up to see all the black (right). This is one way it sheds. It also seems to leave little specks of black under my eyes that I have to wipe away throughout the day.

I'd normally give this 2 stars since it does do the job of adding black goop to eyes. But I'm giving it one star because it's also really expensive. Hope this helps another person!
review image
on November 22, 2013
I LOVE this mascara. I do have long lashes... but I also noticed how great it looks on my lower lashes, which are much shorter than my top lashes obv, so I don't think I'm particular to this because I have long lashes because if your lashes are shorter than my lower lashes you probably just want to use falsies anyway :)

Try it... it's very pigmented and I think that's why it works so well. I'm a snob when it comes to products because I have my own line of skin care products and well... I know what ingredients do, etc, but for some reason none of the department store mascaras have ever impressed or pleased me enough to spend the extra $ on them. I'll buy ridiculously expensive makeup/skin care items, but for some reason I love drugstore mascara best. I don't know why, it's just my steez. And ever since Loreal discontinued my fave mascara years ago and broke my heart I've never been wowed by anything... until this.
on June 14, 2011
I have tried dozens of other mascaras but keep coming back to mally, theres none better. I have purchased this product from this seller a couple of times before and will continue to do so as long as they have it. Outstanding seller and service!
on March 19, 2011
I ordered Mally Volumizing Mascara from Amazon because a friend recommended it. The mascara has surpassed all my expectations. It covers beautifully without clumpy build-up and lasts all day with no flaking or smudges. I will recommend Mally Volumizing Mascara and Amazon to my friends and relatives - it's that good.
on August 26, 2013
A well respected newscaster who does makeup reviews on YouTube highly recommended this so I bought it. It is very black, a wetter formula, but it clumps on the 2nd coat and it made the tip of my lashes curl downward, very strange. So since I have this & don't want to waste, I use my fav Elizabeth Arden Double Density Maximum Volume Mascara for the first coat to coat every lash, then I carefully use Mally's onto the lash base & up onto the lashes, trying not to apply on the lash ends cuz somehow it causes reverse lash curl downward.

So, if you have super curled upward lashes, it might work for you...but I would not buy this again.
on January 16, 2015
I should have been suspicious when these arrived in plastic bags, instead of the Mally box as usual. I've used Mally's Volumizing Mascara for a very long time, and IF this had really been Mally's Vollumizing Mascara, I would have given it the usual 5 stars, I was really sick during the holidays, so I didn't actually open one of the tubes to use it until a couple of days ago. This is NOT Mally's brush/wand! It wasn't even the right formulation! iI still had some left in my old tube. I did a one eye with one, other eye with the new comparison. Is DEFINIATELY not the real stuff!!!I just got back from Ulta, doing a double check to see if Mally had changed the brush/wand on her mascara. NO, she has not!! I bought the real stuff from Ulta. I've thrown the stapled plastic bags away that each of these came in, and it's now over a month since I placed the order, but I MUST protest! This had to a knock-off product!! Buyer beware, here!!! I will not feel safe about purchasing my favorite beauty brands from Amazon again. Shame on everyone involved in the!!
on July 27, 2014
I'm a mascara junkie and this is definitely in my top 2. I found in comparing with other brands, you need less of this product, which means less time layering and applying, and it doesn't clump and dry out as other products can. I believe it's the combination of the product and the brush itself that really make my lashes look long and full. I've even been asked a few times if I had falsies on! Another plus of this mascara is when it's time to remove, it comes off easily unlike some of the other products I've tried. I would highly recommend this mascara and always keep a fresh one ready as back up!
on January 17, 2015
I bought this because I saw the infomercial on QVC. I was expecting it to be the miracle mascara making my eyes lashes look like those girls on the anime. I mean, it's not a bad product, but it's just like any other mascara out there. It didn't make my lashes look much longer. It's a bit better in that it doesn't seem to clump as easily, but over multiple layers, still can clump. I'm such a sucker for infomercial.... never learn my lesson.