Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on July 8, 2007
I usually pinch my eyelids when trying to curl my eyelashes. The way this curler is designed I no longer pinch myself.
on March 5, 2008
My old eyelash curler would always curl just my middle lashes and twist/bend/mess up the lashes near the outsides of my eyes. This one is so much better and it has 2 refills so I don't have to worry about getting a new one for a while!
on July 16, 2008
This is the WORST eyelash curler I've ever purchased. And I've tried a LOT of 'em! This one does not pinch but it does NOT curl your lashes ... at all. It's a huge waste of money and time. I threw it in the garbage and went back to my She Umera.
on April 18, 2008
This eyelash curler delivers half of what it promises: that it won't pinch. However, it just does NOT curl, even after I heated it up with my hairdryer, and held it in place for about 15 seconds - it did absolutely nothing for my lashes. Costing more than my old shu uemera, I expected it to perform at least as good, if not better, for the main purpose of being an eyelash CURLer. I'll be going back to my uemera curler, and i'll just be more careful to not pinch myself - at least it works. This was a complete waste of money as a beauty tool.
on January 2, 2010
This curler does not work any better than any of the ones from the drug store. In fact, I would say it is WORSE than the drug store eyelash curlers. It does not curl lashes at all without mascara. The worst part is that the replaceable rubber cushion does not stay in place on the curler. It falls out as soon as you set the thing down. I have spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to find the cushion part in the bottom of my makeup bag. Don't waste your money. Rather disappointing.
on August 26, 2008
I was very hopeful, especially since the design is supposed to keep from pinching you. The problem? This is called Get The Last Lash LASH CURLER. It did not curl the first lash or the last lash. I tried it several times, both with and without mascara. It never worked. I really didn't even want to give this one star, but consider it an E for Effort since the design looked so promising.
on September 28, 2008
Its cute but doesn't work very well. Had the Shu Uemera(sp?) and wore out the pads so I got this one because I didn't want to pay for shipping at Sephora but the Mally does not curl my lashes at all. Ended up buying a Revlon one for much less at the store and it is better than this one.
on March 28, 2008
It is difficult to see your eyelashes through the hardware and place this curler in the right place. If you're looking for the perfect eyelash curler, keep looking. It's not better than the $4 ones at the drugstore. The tweezerman curlers are much better.
on April 20, 2009
This is truly the worst eye lash curler I have ever used in my entire life. It does not curl at all. It does the oppposite of curling and actually smashes the lashes inward and down to make them look shorter and awful. I would not use it it for any reason as it made my lashes worse.
It is truly a joke
Mally may be a marketing wiz and not a cosmetic wiz. I feel ripped off big time