Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 24 questions
vote
It may say hypoallergenic, but that doesn't make it so. I bought two pillows at the same time, both low loft, one firm and one plush. The plush is fine...but the firm pillow has a chemical odor that has not gone away even after 4 months. Sleeping on it aggravates my asthma, so I don't see how it can be hypoallergenic.
Jun 13, 2012 by MB
votes
QUEEN. about 29" long, 15" wide and hard to measure the depth, but I'd call it DECENT, not too thin, not to thick. We love them.
Jan 2, 2014 by Mkmac
votes
It's doesn't necessarily keep you cool, but it doesn't hold the heat like some pillows do.
Mar 31, 2014 by LmHagge
votes
According to the label attached to this pillow---it was made in China for Malouf Fine Linens of Utah.This pillow is VERY HIGH QUALITY and EXTREMELY comfortable!!The "perfect pillow" for me anyway!! These pillows usually retail for around $90-100!! This a buy of a lifetime!
Apr 4, 2010 by Paula J. Winans
votes
The queen size firm pillow is about 3.5-4 inches tall. I am a side sleeper as well and I find the height to be just right.
Jun 22, 2011 by Jennifer Graveman
votes
approximately 6" HIGH. I measured by putting a ruler flush to the bed and at the top of the pillow = 6 inches.
Mar 10, 2014 by Mkmac
votes
It feels higher than it looks but is quite plush. I have had no neck pain or back pain since using it. I am quite pleased with it.
Mar 14, 2013 by Katharine Hall
votes
I'm 5'8" and I tried the high loft and medium loft and I have found the high loft works best for me. The medium one was just a little low and caused neck cramps - none since I switched to the high loft. The great thing about AMazon if it doesn't work for you send it back. Save the shipping box for a few days....you'll probably know pretty soon if its working for you. Good luck! I LOVE this pillow!!
Jun 20, 2014 by NBSJENN
votes
This one is just soft enough to cradle your head but still be supportive of your neck. I love it. I've spent a fortune trying to find the perfect pillow and I think this one is as close to perfect as I'm going to get.
May 12, 2014 by Rebecca E. Laffoon
votes
Hi I read on the internet that it is however that being said not everything is true that you read. I also read that some people are using the bed topper version for their baby cribs. I'd contact Z Malouf directly if this is a major concern for you. I'm sure you can find their number of you Google the name. I will say that I have had my pillow for a month and I'm extremely pleased with it. Well worth the cost.
May 11, 2014 by tommyb
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers