4.0 out of 5 stars Better than disposables
The good:

1) I've never had a leaking problem with these.
2) They are soft (non-chafing).
3) They are so much cheaper and better for the environment then using disposable pads.

The bad:

1) They are not contoured and can make your boobs look like pancakes unless you wear them under a padded bra.
2) They sometimes slip out of...
Published on November 18, 2010 by Rachel

1.0 out of 5 stars Came apart at prewash
Published on November 4, 2010 by mmoocow

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than disposables, November 18, 2010
This review is from: MamaLittleHelper Organic 100% Bamboo Nursing or Breast Pads (Baby Product)
The good:

1) I've never had a leaking problem with these.
2) They are soft (non-chafing).

The bad:

2) They sometimes slip out of place due to the waterproof backing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Came apart at prewash, November 4, 2010
I recieved these and was so excited as they are so soft and the perfect size. I put them in the washing machine on handwash cycle in a fabric bag with no detergent all by themselves and when I pulled them out to air dry they were comming apart at the seams. This is just with the first wash and never even been used. Very dissapointed and have contacted the seller to see what she is willing to do to fix the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!!, September 20, 2010
I love these nursing pads. They are super large and super soft, which is nice if you are really fabric sensitive due to nursing. Because they are so large, I don't have the "you are wearing nursing pads in your bra" look since now my shirts fit just a little tighter these days. I bought several packs so I would have plenty during the week and won't have to worry about washing every other day due to running out. They fit great in the "sport bra" style bras, but don't do so well in the more "structured" cup bras due to their size (but I am a "B" cup so my bras are smaller). I would totally recommend these to friends. They are pricey, but when it comes down to it, it's an investment that I am willing to make since nursing my baby has not been an easy road for me. These have been my lifesaver!

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stick to boob, June 11, 2013
Lets just preface this with: I'm not a hippie. :) However, I don't like throwing away multiple pads when I can just rinse/wash/dry them. THESE ARE AWESOME!!! Unlike the cotton pads, these don't stick to your breasts if the milk has dried. I wish that there are more with the terry-cloth like fabric.

4.0 out of 5 stars Have held up well, June 4, 2013
I purchased multiple sets and they have all held up to daily use and washing well. They stay very soft and comfortable as long as you don't use them with ny grease-based creams. They are not contoured, but I only found that to be noticeable immediately after pumping. This is definitely a MUCH cheaper route than disposables! Very happy with this investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars best, February 12, 2011
These pads are wonderful! they are super soft and really easy to clean. They also dry very fast. I highly recommend them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product., December 26, 2013
Amazon Customer (Parker, CO United States) - See all my reviews
Very soft and absorbent product. 100x better than the awful Nuk version sold in Target. Great for the price! I wish I would've ordered them sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft, March 21, 2013
These nursing pads are WONDERFUL! They are so soft and absorbent. I use them at night and I have really liked them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof, November 15, 2012
I bought this product for my daughter but she said it's not waterproof and sometimes her brassiere is wet. It only has some absorbent layers but not a protect cap for leaks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and absorbent, November 14, 2012
I like these ones because they stay soft, some of the other kinds get scratchy after you leak a little. Don't wash or dry with dark colors, they peel bad.

ARRAY(0xa7d7d0cc)