Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on June 1, 2012
I just got new version of this stroller and I cannot say anything bad about it yet..I did a lot of research and tried out probably every stroller I had on my contenders list. My main requirements were : reversible seat, lightweight, used from birth (recline totally flat), adjustable back and foot rest, swivel wheels, easy to maneuver and reasonably priced. First of all after doing all the research I have decided that there's no perfect stroller (otherwise stroller manufacturers would not be able to come up with "updated" versions). After realizing that I made a list of MOST important things in the stroller. Ex. if I wanted it to be lightweight and compact it would probably mean less space for storage basket (now some of us cannot comprise that but I did).Of course it has some things I don't like but their are minor (like the back of the seat is plastic, I wish they would use some fabric on it or smth...but I can live with that).I knew each flaw of the stroller before purchasing it (small basket, plastic seat back, no accessories included)however for they were minor. I put the stroller together my self without the manual in less than 5 min, super easy fold, nice colors and it has everything I was looking for in a stroller.
on May 5, 2011
I've had this stroller for about 6 months and while I get compliments everywhere I go, I am really upset its not as functional as it should be.
First, the basket is tiny. The seat is so low that it makes access to the basket very difficult. The biggest issue though are the front wheels. They lock every time you ride on uneven pavement. It may not seem like a big deal, but I had to stop about 6 times in a two block walk to unlock the wheels. Don't waste your good money on this stroller.
55 comments29 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2012
I have used this stroller for 8 months and love it. Was worried when got it because lack of reviews but took a chance. Great price for a high end stroller. Store owner said he had many returns of the Bugaboo and people getting this one instead! Very sturdy rides smoothly on pavement. Used in snow and rain. Ok not aaying it's perfect but gets the job done even with baby inside, groceries, diaper bag, and me leaning on it. For the moms complaint about the small basket, although I agree if you buy the mom stroller clips/hang off the handle thhe stroller is sturdy enough it can handle it. I have literally loaded them up with major water and soda bottles and didn't topple over!

Also it snaps down fAst and easy which is huge for me. Easy in and out of my car.
Another thing I have to note it their customer service. We did have a issue with the seat kinda tilting. Called customer service, they were soo nice. Literally dissent hassle me for a second, just said sorry and we will mail you out a New seat asap. Didnt even have to return the old one which would be a hassle. That kind of customer service is above and beyond!!! I was blown away and feel so comfortable with the choice I made.
Worth the money.
0Comment11 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2015
I've had this for over a year I love the stroller but I have a few complaints.
1 small basket but I have a mommy hook for the diaper bag so that makes up for it
2 no cup holder! Try pushing this with a drink in hand it's nearly impossible especially since this breaks automatically lock!
3 most disappointing thing is that the breaks lock out of nowhere it happens all the time and when it does you can't turn the stroller you have to stop traffic and go around and unlock the breaks
on April 26, 2015
I really like this stroller - I live in nyc and it's a great stroller for urban living. the only thing I am not pleased with is the size of the basket. other than that the stroller moves well and my daughter feels comfortable in it. I also like the large canopy, but what would have given this a 5 star rating is a larger basket and wheels that function well in the snow.
on August 12, 2015
If you travel thru airports a lot this is the stroller to own. It fits thru security x-ray machines easily, holds your child and 2 carry on suitcases.
Its amazing.
on April 23, 2015
This is the best Stroller That we have ever bye
on August 28, 2015
Delivery OK and Excellent Product. Thank you.
on July 24, 2012
I have had the Mamas and Papas Urbo pram for over 9 months now and I have LOVED it. To begin with the quality is exceptional. I love the stainless steel frame, the simplicity of it's lines, the faux leather handle grip and the material used for the seat and canopy. It looks very smart and modern. I purchased some capsule adaptors for the peg perego to use with this pram while my newborn was in a capsule and it was the best thing. The pram is so easy to fold and unfold. I loved the fact that I can turn the seat if bubs wants to face me or if I want to see her (great for when they are really little. Big canopy is awesome along with the magnetic closed peephole.

Cons - could do with a newborn insert. Not good for off terrain use due to the small wheels
0Comment7 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2013
Very stable. Compare to other light weight and cheaper stroller, my son prefer sitting on this one. Highly recommend It!