5.0 out of 5 stars I AM PLEASED
I BOUGHT THESE BEAUTIFUL BRAS FOR MY NIECE. THE PRICE WAS EXCELLENT AND THEY FIT PERFECTLY. IT VERY HARD TO FIND ISZE 32 B IN THE REGULAR STORES. THE COLORS ARE BEAUTIFUL.
Published 12 months ago by sunshineadrienne

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted my money! !!!!
Very disappointed!
Sizes run ALOT smaller than it says.
Also very cheap material.
I would NOT recommend this product to anyone. I threw mines away, that's how horrible they are! Wasted my money!!
Published 5 months ago by Marcela Garcia

5.0 out of 5 stars I AM PLEASED, November 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Comfortable, Perfect Fit, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Mamia Women's 6 Pack Solid Microfiber Bra Neutral Colors (Apparel)
I have small breasts, 28A but 28A's are really difficult to find so I've been buying 32A's at Walmart for years. I don't need bras for support, I just need my nipples to not show. I was in need of some new bras and went shopping or 28As, still really hard to find or expensive. I saw these and wasn't really expecting much for the price but, wow! I got the 30As and they are the most comfortable bras I've ever worn. I forget I'm wearing a bra they're that comfortable. Also the colors are very nice and the quality is decent for the price. I will definitely buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot beat them for the price, October 14, 2014
Ok so they are no Victoria Secret quality and I do not know how long they will last but they are pretty and fit exactly as they should so for less then $3.00 a piece I will rock them every day until they do fall apart then buy another batch!

4.0 out of 5 stars The material is great but I don't think it'll give enough support to ..., November 5, 2014
These run a big large for me. I'm 34 A. But the support was there. The material is great but I don't think it'll give enough support to busty women

4.0 out of 5 stars but they're great! They're very well made, October 20, 2014
I was somewhat worried about buying these because of the low price, but they're great! They're very well made, and got here quickly.

The reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because I ordered a 36C, and received them all size 38C. I fastened them on the tightest rung and they fit fine, but it might be a problem for someone else.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!, April 23, 2014
I love this set of bras!!! The colors are true and havent faded!! They fit perfect!! i will definitely order again!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bras, May 20, 2014
They seem to fit ok but the cup is a little to big. I could still wear them and will.

4.0 out of 5 stars decent for the price, November 24, 2014
The price was the main reason I'm giving this a good rating, the bras themselves aren't anything spectacular. Two of mine have loose threads hanging off already just out of the packaging. I ordered 32B and these are slightly larger than most of my other bras of same size... not so large that they're unwearable, just slightly annoying. But I needed to replace several of my bras at once and buying a multi pack like these was definitely a money saver. I'm not sure how well they will hold up in the long run though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, not for comfort., November 24, 2014
I'm a size 28A so it's been a chore finding anything in my size at a regular store. I wasn't expecting much for the price. I don't need much support, just something to keep from showing through my shirt. These work fine. They're not the most comfortable bras I own, but they're not uncomfortable either and they do their job in a great variety of colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved them, August 27, 2014
super confortable and fit as expected!