5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent recording to well done writing., December 15, 1998
This review is from: Man That I Have Been (Audio CD)
The entire album is excellent. Starting with Texas Time Travelin'. Cory does an excellent rendition of the Del Reeves "Lookin' At the World..". My favorite is "Grandpa". Every song on the album is great. Cory is taking Austin by storm and with material as good as this, I believe he will be a big hit nationwide. His style is a little bit like Hank Williams. He also can write as heard in all of his original material. Take close notice of the Poem. It is very original. I can not wait to hear more from Cory Morrow. I am glad that I got a copy of this album early.

4.0 out of 5 stars Honest Texas Music, June 14, 1999
This review is from: Man That I Have Been (Audio CD)
This is a great album by Cory. The reason I only gave it 4 stars is because his previou album is definitley worth 5+. If you like this one, check out his self-title ablum. He has a great voice that is perfect for these Texas songs. I have seen him open up for Robert Earle Keen and he is readly to play ball in that league.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cory Morrow is the future of Texas country music!!, April 16, 1999
This review is from: Man That I Have Been (Audio CD)
Cory has a unique ability to write from the soul and convey the feeling through his music. This album is a serious effort which shows tremendous talent and depth. "Man That I Have Been" places Cory firmly in the constellation of Texas country music stars with the likes of Robert Earl Keen and Jack Ingram.

Man I've Been