Ax Men 7 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Alaska The fourth season of Ax Men returns and this year, the stakes are higher than ever. Father-and-son team Craig and Gabe Rygaard are back to take down reigning top dog J.M. Browning... but newcomer Papac Logging is gunning for both of them. Braving a remote island off the coast of Alaska, these guys play by their own rules and will stop at nothing to conquer one of America's final frontiers.
2. Sink or Swim Rygaard tries to tame two monsters at the same time-- the super-juiced Mean Bean and the downhill site on which it's deployed. Pihl's greenhorn must prove herself to the crew but a deadly mistake could cost her everything. Jimmy encounters trouble on his way to the river. Shelby and his new assistant take drastic measures to unearth a monster log.
3. Day from Hell On the edge of America's final frontier, it's every logger's worst nightmare: one of Papac's men has disappeared into thin air. Logging country is rattled to its core when logger Van Huffman goes missing in Alaska's remote wilderness.
4. Manhunt At Papac, time is running out for missing logger Van Huffman. At Rygaard, Gabe gambles on a helicopter... and loses. At Pihl, rigging slinger Eric Davis is rushed to the hospital after a gruesome fall. In Louisiana, Shelby pulls an all-nighter to save his dog Piss Willy. And in Florida, Collins puts the Smith boys in their place.
5. Battle for Survival It's a battle for survival in logging country. In Bayou country, Shelby's nighttime mission brings him face-to-face with an alligator. In Florida, Jimmy and James push their luck to get one of the biggest logs in the Suwannee. At Rygaard, Dave goes down with an injury, while at Papac, the Colonel goes out in a blaze of glory.
6. Judgement Day Logging country is turned upside down when one of the mountain's best bows out. At Papac, the men suffer under the reign of a new yarder operator. At Rygaard, it's machinery gone wild when a half-baked plan goes bad and threatens to take out a fellow man. In Florida, Jimmy and James are hunted by a venomous snake, while in Louisiana, Shelby is hunted by an old foe.
7. Under Fire Tonight, logging country is teetering on the edge. At Rygaard, Gabe lands on the wrong end of a volatile log pile. At Papac Alaska, Coatsy risks sending their million-dollar yarder over the edge of a steep cliff. Down south, Shelby Stanga dodges gunfire on the Louisiana bayou, and in Florida, James Smith walks out on his father.
8. Overboard Ax Men is hitting the freezing waters of southeast Alaska when a new tug boat company enters the fold. Charged with towing Papac Alaska's million-dollar payday to the mill, this veteran crew is getting a new addition: former Pihl hothead Dustin Dethlefs. At Papac Alaska, Coatsy faces competition when a former rigger returns. At Pihl, the new greenhorn leaves a lot to be desired.
9. Lock & Load At Rygaard, Craig's secret weapon arrives with a bang... but the crew's welcome of the new guy is far from warm. In Florida, Collins and Smith go log-for-log as both teams take a run at the lead in the Log-Off. At Olson, a broken log raft requires quick thinking from greenhorn Dustin Dethlef.
10. Fallout Zone As the season reaches the halfway mark, logging country is feeling the pressure. In Florida, Swilley gets hooked in a pile of rusty metal while Jimmy and James ride a wave of high times. At Rygaard, Gabe puts his entire crew on the line when he decides to fall standing trees from directly under the skyline.
11. Tipping Point Logging country is coming unglued. Rygaard is a war zone when the battle between chasers threatens to tear apart the entire crew. At Papac Alaska, Joe and Coatsy let the fists fly. In Florida, Jimmy suffers a season-ending injury. In the swamp, Shelby Stanga pushes his Log Dog past the tipping point... and for Pihl, the end is sooner than they think.
12. King of the Hill In this episode of Ax Men, it's out with the old, in with the new. King of the Mountain J.M. Browning returns with son Jesse leading the charge. At Rygaard and Pihl, both companies face season-ending crises. In Florida, James hires a new deckhand but takes a serious blow to the head...and in Cajun country, Shelby's got a new toy.
13. Fraying at the Edges While the competition between American loggers is more heated than ever... up north, there's a new game in town. Canadian top dogs Lemare Lake Logging are facing one of the toughest jobs of their career--a remote patch of land accessible only by boat. But when a major piece of equipment goes down, it threatens to end their season before it ever gets going.
14. This Means War From coast to coast, logging companies are willing to do anything to stay on top. At Browning, the crew gambles on a slipping skyline. In the bayou, Shelby puts his swamp buggy to the test pulling one of the biggest logs of the season. At Rygaard, Craig mounts an assault to get rid of Dave.
15. The Mouth From The South There's a new crop of loggers in Ax Men country... but fitting in with the old guard ain't easy. In Louisiana, a beauty queen quickly pushes all of Shelby's buttons at once. At Lemare, Steve and the greenhorn butt heads that ends with one of them quitting. In Florida, S&S's newest deckhand gets more Jimmy Smith than he can handle.
16. Blast Off From Canada to Louisiana, desperate times call for desperate measures. At Lemare, a washed out road threatens to trap their logs on the landing... until Gord decides to blast half the mountainside to make new gravel. At Rygaard, Gabe's got a surprise for his crew to put them back on track, while in Oregon, Jay Browning has a close call with a barberchair.
17. Man down As the logging season winds down, the pressure to produce, heats up. In Alaska, a family emergency takes Mark from the yarder seat and with no time for a shut down... Papac calls on the only guy with experience running the massive machine: Joe Linderborg. Meanwhile the men of Rygaard are feasting at the Honey Hole, pulling big wood and riding high.
18. Final Countdown It's time to finish the season strong. In Florida, the Log-Off is locked in a dead heat, and with Joe and Swilley sidelined after sinking their second boat, Jimmy and James are poised to take the top spot. Swamp man Shelby Stanga's log buyer is due in the morning, but a bite from a water moccasin may kill his plans for success.
19. Fever Pitch Across logging country, the final push begins. At Papac, Joe Linderborg's reign on the yarder has everyone running scared. At Browning, Jay receives devastating news that could mean the end of his career. On the Suwannee, S&S and Collins almost come to blows over a pair of logs.
20. Down to the Wire It's the final week of Ax Men, and as the clock counts down, tempers heat up. In the bayou, Shelby races to raise his rig before offshore storms force the end of the season. In Florida, S&S and Collins cash in on the season's take... but for these bitter rivals, it's not over until it's over. At Lemare, Gord rushes to deliver a season's profit to the mill in time.
|Genres||Reality TV, Documentary|
|Supporting actors||Jesse Browning, Mike Pihl|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Executive Producer||Brock Adams|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
If you like teen age reality shows, then this is the show for you! Dumb as hell,immature and stupid. thanxPublished 12 months ago by david
This review is based upon not the instant DVD on the computer or PS3 or Xbox. What I am wondering is where is Season 4 on DVD? Its like they skipped 4 and went to Season 5 on DVD. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Eric H.
Hope producers don't ruin it by trying too hard. More and more of the content appears to be contrived. Enough drama in this business as it really is.Published 13 months ago by Donnie
Excellent! My husband has watched every episode of every season and just loves it! Not exactly "my thing," but he eats it up!Published 13 months ago by neenee#1
Sorry to say this series sucked! Some episodes have lost its continuity and editing is clearly being done...
Anyway, take a look on YouTube and you will see these. Read more