Man vs. Wild 7 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. European Alps Bear Grylls shows us how to survive the Alps, Europe's greatest mountain range. 120 million people visit every year, thousands becoming stranded. Bear Grylls parachutes in and demonstrates specialty survival techniques.
2. Sierra Nevada Bear travels to America's greatest mountain range-the Sierra Nevada. Bear uses his knowledge of American Indian survival techniques to build shelters, calm wild horses, and find food.
3. Alaskan Mountain Range Bear Grylls faces the icy peaks of the Chugach Mountains, Alaska, one of the toughest known environments. Each year, over one million people visit and 500 become stranded. Bear uses his specialist survival skills and knowledge to journey across Alaska.
4. African Savannah Bear Grylls shows how to survive on the African Savannah by becoming a lost tourist. Every year 40 US citizens die after being attacked by wild animals.Bear shows how to find water, avoid predators, and find food in this parched and dangerous environment.
5. Everglades Adventurer Bear Grylls wades through the alligator infested waters of the Everglades to show you how to stay alive if you found yourself stranded in this beautiful but deadly tourist destination.
6. Ecuador Adventurer Bear Grylls demonstrates how to survive in Ecuador's jungles by building bamboo bridges, making a bow and arrow, and showing which plants are poisonous.
7. Kimberly, Australia Adventurer Bear Grylls demonstrates how to survive in the harsh Australian outback by taking extreme measures to avoid sun stroke, finding food, and avoiding the deadly 'Salties' - salt water crocodiles.
8. Mexico In Mexico's Copper Canyon Adventurer Bear Grylls demonstrates how to survive by using traditional cave shelters, fishing without lines or nets, and finding scorpions and grubs to eat.
9. Iceland Adventurer Bear Grylls shows how to survive in Iceland's Artic conditions. Bear demonstrates how to make a snow cave, find water in deep tunnels, and avoid frostbite. Half million tourists visit every year to see the freezing glaciers.
10. Scotland Adventurer Bear Grylls is in Scotland's Cairngorm Mountains where he has to face artic blizzards, use a deer skin for shelter, and trap rabbits to eat.
Great escape from the busy city. Nice to watch this when your trying to relax.Published 17 days ago by RatingQueen
A smart, and intense blend of survival and common sense that keeps you glued on the TV. Bear exploits all the little tips and tricks to keep you breathing if your ever stranded,... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Tyler
Bear might not be showing the "proper" thing to do at all times, but he is motivational and entertaining. Can't seem to have a negative thing to say about the show.Published 12 months ago by Caferacer
I'm a survival nut, so I enjoy this show. Prolly not the reality show most folks would like. There's only one person in the show, and he never cries about how fat he is, nor does... Read morePublished 12 months ago by J. Cassada
Always an adventure with Bear! Not only do you learn survival tactics but you get to see remote parts of the world. Some of them are practically in you own back yard.Published 13 months ago by jpwdesign
I enjoy all survival shows as well as books. The knowledge you gain from them is priceless just as long as you actually do what you see on TV or read in a book. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Leland Roberts
I enjoy watching this type of show but at times it gets a little goofy. He caught a fish didn't have any way to start a fire so he bit into the raw thing (still alive) and acted... Read morePublished 13 months ago by VA Grandma